+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 318 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,190 of 9530

Thread: Spotted Thread

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    that sucks...
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race's Avatar
    spotted biggyK on the 401 this morning
    Volkswagens aren't my thing

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    I may have been hallucinating, but i could've swore i saw an RS4 sitting at Brantford Nissan...for sale. I don't have a great eye for cars but it looked extra mean and i could make out a badge on the back.
    I tried to check it out the next night on the way to work but it wasn't there. Think i'll drive over and see what it is. If it IS an RS4 i'm going to fondle it and rub my dink on it.

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    spotted bellcitydubber on the way home from audidogs place yesterday, stopped and had a litle chat,, and just down the street from my place in ayr, on ayr road/swan street a guy has a stripped down vw bus on his lawn with a huge ass snowman inside(inflatable i think), gonna go snap a pic later
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Member MoldovaDIZEL is an unknown quantity at this point MoldovaDIZEL's Avatar
    last night, tdi with BORA badge, lowered,tinted,hid and very dirty goign way 2 fast got off at exit 295 to guelph, than kept gunning it
    2000 TDI Black 370+k Got Soot?

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Saw a shiney new Ford Taurus
    SHO in Cambridge last night. Nice looking car.

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    That Audi is still at Brantford Nissan. It's black with the brushed chrome mirrors... Haven't had a close look to see if it's really an S.
    Mike Benford
    Sales and Leasing Professional
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    spotted audidog and captain slow last night....

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Gah. It's 'only an S4... Which i would give up my right AND left nut for. Stopped in@ 3:30 am last night to have a peek. Noice!

Quote Originally Posted by vw1302 View Post
    That Audi is still at Brantford Nissan. It's black with the brushed chrome mirrors... Haven't had a close look to see if it's really an S.

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    haha
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    wooooooooooooooooow ahhahahahaa

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoldovaDIZEL View Post
    wooooooooooooooooow ahhahahahaa
    That's AMAZING!!
    Mike Benford
    Sales and Leasing Professional
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Spotted a Black MK3 Golf pulled over on the 401 and 403 with a VW Army sticker.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricas View Post
    Spotted a Black MK3 Golf pulled over on the 401 and 403 with a VW Army sticker.
    So the armies' patrolled by the police. :P
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    no no there was probably something wrong with the patrol car, and the army member just stopped to inform the officer, and so not to embarrass said officer he pulled in front of the cruiser and let the officer turn on the lights. cause army members never do anything to warrant a traffic stop
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Member kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiDog View Post
    Saw a shiney new Ford Taurus
    SHO in Cambridge last night. Nice looking car.
    I saw a nice lookin black sho in the creek near timmy's. Also saw a mk2 golf with single round front on dewitt. and today on my way down the mountain on upper james in the friscos prking lot, I saw a red grand am with "chrome" accents. Actually the "chrome" was nothing more than aluminum duct tape all over the front and rear bumper. I had a good laugh, most likely some old guy

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    some one brought their car in the ct i work at and it was a grand prix with the entire front end covered in a big flame decal, not digging it at all. it had this weird projector thing on the dash though where is made a little screen that reflected off the windshield, it seemed kinda a neat idea but then when i actually looked at it made my eyes go all weird, something with the way it reflected, but never seen that before.
    keep seeing a brown corrado with yellow headlight every so often down homer watson. and seen (not to sure if it was real) i want to say an s13 silvia
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Quote Originally Posted by ABAGTI View Post
    some one brought their car in the ct i work at and it was a grand prix with the entire front end covered in a big flame decal, not digging it at all. it had this weird projector thing on the dash though where is made a little screen that reflected off the windshield, it seemed kinda a neat idea but then when i actually looked at it made my eyes go all weird, something with the way it reflected, but never seen that before.
    keep seeing a brown corrado with yellow headlight every so often down homer watson. and seen (not to sure if it was real) i want to say an s13 silvia
    its a heads up speedo display.

Member green337 will become famous soon enough green337 will become famous soon enough green337's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoldovaDIZEL View Post
    its a heads up speedo display.
    There nice for long night driving

i could only look at it for like 10 seconds and then my eyes hurt for some reason, maybe it was the way i was focused on it
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Spotted Mike Benford @ Brantford VW today.....
    VW Scully and I stopped in for parts... thought I'd say hi.... drool over the GTI's..... look at their nice bus....

speedvale and highway 6 2 door mk3 goldish color with graphics.... and german stiker on the hatch

Member The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid's Avatar
    spotted polski in front of KW Fuel Injection the other day.

seen a purple sun bird with a BIG black rice spoiler on it on my drive around town, get work done drive
    1997 GTI 2.slow

today i seen a 4 door city golf with a mk4 jetta front end on it and a 1.8t in it
    1997 GTI 2.slow

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    Spotted @ Real Canadian Super Store Scarb Town Center....Paul PoweredbyVW....
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Spotted a black newer City Golf with Beetle S Delta wheels.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Member kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883 has a spectacular aura about kt883's Avatar
    spotted an orange mk5 GTI, fahrenheit edition I believe, at mohawk college fennel campus parking lot today

Veteran Member mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh has a reputation beyond repute mosh's Avatar
    seen saw a purple sun bird with a BIG black rice spoiler on it on my drive around town, get work done drive
    today i seen saw a 4 door city golf with a mk4 jetta front end on it and a 1.8t in it
    *twitch*

God just killed two kittens ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    December 21, 2012, with any luck the world will end, that means no xmas shopping that year, and if the world doesn't end, my family is gunna be pissed cuz they ain't gettin no gifts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 318 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast

Thread Information