+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for MK4,$9,000 ,manual,montreal!

Looking for MK4,$9,000 ,manual,montreal!

Looking for MK4,$9,000 ,manual,montreal!

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    Is this a typo? If not, the only way you'll find a MKIV for $9000 is at a wreckers.
    12V

I am looking for a used car,fro 2000 2.0l ,$9000 is too low?
    It is my first time to buy a used car in canada, I have no idea about used car ,so ..do you have any advices?
    Thanks .

Thanks a lot!

Member NormD2 is on a distinguished road
    You can have mine for 12,999.99!

2001 Jetta GLS, 79K fully loaded. 2.0 black, theres an add on here somewhere if interested.

Is it manual?
    Where do you live?

Member NormD2 is on a distinguished road
    Yep its manual, and I'm in Kitchener, ON.

Here are some details : Manual, 4 dr., 2.0, 4 cyl. , Gas, black exterior, black interior, Alloy Wheels, Sun Roof, Bucket Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors, Air Conditioning, AM-FM Stereo, Cassette, 6 Disc CD changer, Power Windows, Tinted Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Theft, Keyless Entry, New Tires, and New High Performance Brakes. Only 79,xxx Looking to get $14,500 obo, or trade for a Mk3 4 door Jetta or Golf plus cash.
    I'll have pic's by next weekend.

thanks!

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NormD2
    or trade for a Mk3
    Smart guy.
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member VRSound is on a distinguished road
    If you're looking for a cheap 2000 go to a wholesaler, since you won't have any factory warranty left on a 2000 and if you buy from a dealer you'll pay an arm and a leg for the car and then your left nut for the extra warranty.......at a wholesaler you can find a 2000 2.0L jetta with just over 100,000 for less than $10G...make sure you bring along a good mechanic

or buy from one of the guys on here cause they care about their dubs

Thanks a lot.I just came here and have no more idea about car market, Where I can find wholesaler, can you give me any advices?Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wyglx1224
    Thanks a lot.I just came here and have no more idea about car market, Where I can find wholesaler, can you give me any advices?Thanks!
    Look in a local newspaper classifieds section to find wholesalers near you .....

As for advice.....
    Make sure you have a mechanic inspect the car from top to bottom.....pay the extra few bucks to get it checked out properly because it can save you thousands later on.

Ask any and all questions about the car.....Has it been in an accident?...Ask if they have the service records? Has the timing belt/waterpump been replaced? ...Make sure it can pass e-test and be certified......some wholesalers will let you take the car to be cert. and e-tested before you sign for it....

You are so kind.Thanks a billion.
    Have a nice Easter!

no problem .....good luck
    Happy Easter!

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    Looks like you just moved to Canada. Where are you from?
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

I come from china.You can see I am learning english ,hehe.
    A lot of people like Jetta in china.In china, MK4's name is Bora.The meaning is "fortune is coming".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information