hey guys whats up im new
    id like to learn some new things are cleaning an interiors
    whats the best cleaner ???
    for leather dashs
    and for cloth seats and door panels
    i have factory sport seats and they have lil stains light light stains
    1988 Audi Type 88\" B3 Quattro
    Current Mods:
    .::EuroDrive Custom Kevlar Clutch-Heavy Duty Pressure Plate-Front Clears-Dtm Exhaust Tips-Blue Turn Signals-Headers-Ported Intake Manifold-Ported Head-Ported Throttle Body-K&N Filter-Custom Intake-S4 Motor Mounts-Bilstein front Shocks-RS2 Shock Mounts-Momo Tuner Wheel-Momo Race Air Shifter-Momo Shift Boot-Autometer 5\" Tach

Veteran Member Toronto Vento is infamous around these parts Toronto Vento is infamous around these parts
    If you really want to do a good job, either go to a detailer, or expect to spend some time. You gotta vac out the whole interior. Then, there is a product which I have used in the past for cloth seats. Canadian Tire sells it. It is a big can with a blastic brush at the top. I didn't use the brush last time I used it. Use a soft brush so you don't wear out the cloth. Then you basically let it sit for a bit, and then whipe off with a cloth. Depends on what the stains are, though, etc. You may need a specific cleaner. Also, if you want to treat your car nice, get the scotch guard spray. Kinda pricy, but if you put on some of that, it should help keep stains off the seats in the future.

Leather dash? Didn't know they made leather dashes. Anyhow, a regular leather cleaner should be fine on this. Something which cleans/protects or something like that. Some have gotten good results with the stuff sold by VW/Audi. Vinyl stuff really comes out with something like 303 Protectant. I haven't been able to find any local to me, but some say that SOME Zellers stores have it.
    Diesel - because real cars don't use spark plugs.

Member avatar_re is on a distinguished road avatar_re's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Vento
    If you really want to do a good job, either go to a detailer, or expect to spend some time. You gotta vac out the whole interior. Then, there is a product which I have used in the past for cloth seats. Canadian Tire sells it. It is a big can with a blastic brush at the top. I didn't use the brush last time I used it. Use a soft brush so you don't wear out the cloth. Then you basically let it sit for a bit, and then whipe off with a cloth. Depends on what the stains are, though, etc. You may need a specific cleaner. Also, if you want to treat your car nice, get the scotch guard spray. Kinda pricy, but if you put on some of that, it should help keep stains off the seats in the future.

Leather dash? Didn't know they made leather dashes. Anyhow, a regular leather cleaner should be fine on this. Something which cleans/protects or something like that. Some have gotten good results with the stuff sold by VW/Audi. Vinyl stuff really comes out with something like 303 Protectant. I haven't been able to find any local to me, but some say that SOME Zellers stores have it.
    I get my 303 at Zellers! But I haven't been able to find any Lexol products and mine are running out!
    1.8T Jetta | 17\" Longbeach | Silver on Black Leather | Blaupunkt MP3 | TT Pedals | Clear Markers | Weitec GT Cup Kit | Upsolute | APR DP | MILLTEK CB | Neuspeed 28\" Rear Sway | Oettinger Body Kit

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information