+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335
Results 10,021 to 10,038 of 10038

Thread: GTG in Cambridge every Monday Night

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    That late eh? I could make it after work sometime then! With traffic it would be about 7:45 by the time I'm out that way.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I am sure you could make it Will..
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Hmmmm maybe me and the coupe should make an appearance.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road
    Good meet, shame everyone left so quick though!

Senior Member Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop's Avatar
    Once the warm weather is back people will stick around a lot longer. It was too windy and cold last night to hang out all night. From a girls perspective anyway!
    VRY SIXY

There was a girl there? I didn't see you!

Mind you I still am trying to remember anyone's face or name. Bring on the warm weather and good meets!

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I didnt know some of the new people...we do need warmer weather though..

we should wear nametags with our usernames...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Senior Member Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop's Avatar
    Yes i'm a girl, and yes i was there 3GFX. I drive the red mk4 jetta vr6.

I agree with the name tags, gets hard to know who the new people are sometimes, until they start coming around more often. Looks like we should have decent weather tomorrow.
    VRY SIXY

Quote Originally Posted by ipop07 View Post
    I didnt know some of the new people...we do need warmer weather though..

we should wear nametags with our usernames...
    Hi my name is....

Quote Originally Posted by Hilarybilarybop View Post
    Yes i'm a girl, and yes i was there 3GFX. I drive the red mk4 jetta vr6.

I agree with the name tags, gets hard to know who the new people are sometimes, until they start coming around more often. Looks like we should have decent weather tomorrow.
    I'm going to be out tonight. Anyone else coming to enjoy the sunshine? (until it goes down of course)

Member JC77 is on a distinguished road JC77's Avatar
    Glad to have made it out tonight...first one of the year for me. Good chatn' with everyone!
    2004 GTI 1.8T ( AWP ) k04 APR TUNED
    Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca

Good weather again tonight!

ill be out this monday, anyone have a boser hood or GLI lip kit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

Junior Member Clyde is on a distinguished road
    Wow, has it even been a while since I've posted here. I may make it out to one of these meets soon, I'll just have to make sure I'm on day shift. The joys of working shift work. Is there anyone that goes to these meets have the #3366 tool that I could borrow/lease/rent/buy/sign-for-in-blood? I've got a yet-to-be-determined brand a beer with your name on it...

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    If it's nice Monday night I'll bring the truck out...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future
    bump?
    *various witty comments and gawky, forum cluttering images*

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    I was wondering if these still happen at all anymore. I might be convinced to make the drive out at least once this summer.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future
    there may be some familiar faces out tonight
    *various witty comments and gawky, forum cluttering images*

Bah, can't do tonight... I need a bit more notice
    flickr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335

Thread Information