+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 335 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,020 of 10038

Thread: GTG in Cambridge every Monday Night

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road
    Are these meets ongoing weekly?

Member shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow has a spectacular aura about shadow's Avatar
    I'll be 'round t'nite!

G
    RIP Warrant Officer Gaetan Roberge. KIA Dec 27 2008, Panjwayi District, Afghanistan
    A man of few equals.

Bored Wednesday Night?

Member JC77 is on a distinguished road JC77's Avatar
    Looks to be good weather upon us for the next week... let try to get a good turnout at this Mondays GTG... I gotta work till 9ish so I'll be rolling in late but hopefully people will still be around for a bit.
    2004 GTI 1.8T ( AWP ) k04 APR TUNED
    Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca

Bump!
    Anyone going tonight... and actually going to be around past 10pm?

where is the meet?
    still here?
    Hespeler Tim Horton's. Corner of Groh Ave and Holiday Inn Drive. just north of the 401 at Hwy 24. Same plaza as Smitty's Furniture
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

/\

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    Might swing by in the Touareg
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    I'm in, and JC if its a nice night ill probably be around past 10

Alright... finally made a meet that actually had other people at it! Was a good turnout tonight some pretty sick rides.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    hey guys.

Not sure if it was you, but there was a complaint about a lot of garbage in the Tim Hortons lot from yesterday.

Let's be sure that we keep the lot clean, or else we won't be able to use it anymore!

Thanks guys!

Harry

For sure... I know it wasn't me, I took my car home with me

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    There's been a lot of JDM peeps showing up lately. They don't really associate with the rest of s, but they have been leaving their garbage everywhere. The Dubbers are generally good from what I've seen.
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    ^^ the rice content has increased dramatically lately, seems like they have been kicked out of everywhere they have had their previous gtg's and now they're out to ruin ours too. I have no problem with people coming to hang out, we all have friends who don't drive vw's but at least be mature and respectful of our surroundings. tim hortons doesn't HAVE to let us meet there.
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Senior Member Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop's Avatar
    I just want to make a comment on the amount of garbage people are leaving behind lately. It's not that far to walk from your car to the trash bin. Please throw out your garbage.
    VRY SIXY

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    the furniture leaves for a couple months and the place goes to shit eh?

better start coming back with my new toy

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Finally got it on the road, or is this a different new toy?
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Junior Member G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben's Avatar
    anyone down for coming out to night !!!!!!
    it's a grenade wating to go off !!

Senior Member Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop's Avatar
    I might consider it.
    VRY SIXY

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    I can't make it on short notice, but once the weather is warm again (less traffic slowdowns heading west) I want to make it out for one or two!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    hah.. managed to make it out last week..
    might make it out again this week....

my seat was replaced with a fucking refrigerator.... what the hell is this world coming to?

No love for monday night?

Move it further east and I'm in
    flickr

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Maybe I should bring the coupe out....in a couple weeks when im back from poland that is.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Nice weather this week...meet?

Ill come out, havent chilled with the VW folks since I owned my GTI and the IllicitVW guys in windsor met up. Thats if you don't mind having a VW Enthusiast who drives a Camaro in the mix.

I'll be there tomorrow.
    VRY SIXY

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I'll drop by!
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

So what time is everyone going tonight?

Usually people start showing up between 8-9.
    VRY SIXY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information