+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spotted Kooz

Member djtrip is on a distinguished road

Spotted Kooz

His Jetta was in the Arby's parking lot on Hespeler Road didn't see Kooz as he was probably inside filling his face

Your car is looking sweet man, love the rims
    2003 Platinum Grey Jetta 1.8T

[homer]I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's[homer]

but seriously tho, arby's is so ghetto
    gone for good...

Junior Member UnitedCigar is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumTurbo
    [homer]I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's[homer]

but seriously tho, arby's is so ghetto
    horsee sause anyone ?

Senior Member SLOWnLOW is on a distinguished road SLOWnLOW's Avatar
    Cambridge(Temporarly)Puslinch in a few months!
    Actually I saw him the other day also don't know if he reconized me in my 2.0L the car was looking good though saw it coming from the 401 and I was waiting at the light on homerwatson!
    1997 GOLF ACC/ABA and you think you are slow
    2005 GMC Canyon 3.5L
    2004 Volvo XC70 2.5T

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar

Re: Spotted Kooz

Quote Originally Posted by djtrip
    His Jetta was in the Arby's parking lot on Hespeler Road didn't see Kooz as he was probably inside filling his face

Your car is looking sweet man, love the rims
    yeah man........I was kickin' the crap outta some chicken strips! A colleague and I hit up Arby's for sumpin to do........gotta get outta the office at lunch, even if it is just for a coffee!

Thanks for the props too. I was thinking of changing up the wheels this season, but they really seem to suit the car....must be the colour.
    12V

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWnLOW
    Actually I saw him the other day also don't know if he reconized me in my 2.0L the car was looking good though saw it coming from the 401 and I was waiting at the light on homerwatson!
    Yeah man, I saw you too.....but at the last second! I was turning right onto Homer Watson and I see a dub that had some crazy yahoo waving his arm out the window........as I passed, I noticed it was you and put two and two together and figured you must have been waving at me Now, if you were in the other whip, I would have spotted you right away.........kind of hard NOT too
    12V

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information