+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Products available at QMR MOTORSPORTS INC!!!

More Products available at QMR MOTORSPORTS INC!!!

Hello Everyone,

We have recently updated our suspension section with Neuspeed Audi and VW Springs. Furthermore, we have added FK Upper Strut bars. For more info please visit our web-site at www.qmrmotorsports.com.

We will be updating our site with more strut bars and re-doing some of sway bar sections, so that is easier to find your application and price.

And don't forget to visit our on-going specials at http://www.qmrmotorsports.com/shop/specials.php

Thank-you,

Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC.
    905-856-0041
    Toll-Free - 1-866-379-9902
    Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC
    140 Regina Rd. Unit 8
    Woodbridge, Ont.
    Phone: 905-856-0041
    Toll-Free: 1-866-379-9902
    www.qmrmotorsports.com
    sales@qmrmotorsports.com

Senior Member 1.8T mikey is infamous around these parts 1.8T mikey is infamous around these parts
    Nice, I will be contacting you very soon on a spring setup and install for my 02 1.8T.
    2002.5 GTi 1.8T - A true asphalt aficionado

Ebay Items --> EBAY

http://www.20vturbo.com/images/20vturbo.jpg

Member JETTSET is on a distinguished road JETTSET's Avatar
    Product: Beru Ultra Spark Plug

Date: Thursday 06 November, 2003

Review:

Have them in my VR6 and the car never felt better. I really like this plug much better then the NGK.

Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC.
    Owner
    ROFLOL. Are you kidding me. It is quite evident by this statement that Carmen knows absolutely nothing about spark plugs.

Senior Member 1.8T mikey is infamous around these parts 1.8T mikey is infamous around these parts
    Point for that being ? Besides rude ?

Ebay Items --> EBAY

Veteran Member Sawdust is on a distinguished road
    What the chance of setting up a group buy on the new fk strut bar for the mk4?
    Sawdust

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust
    I'd be in on that one.

Ebay Items --> EBAY

Quote Originally Posted by 1.8T mikey
    I'd be in on that one.
    hmm...i might be interested...what does it look like???
    gone for good...

Veteran Member Sawdust is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumTurbo
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8T mikey
    I'd be in on that one.
    hmm...i might be interested...what does it look like???

regular price of $80 Can.
    Sawdust

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    any pics of a rear strut bar installed on an MKIV Jetta? I would like to see if there is room for my box.
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    I would like to see an MKIV JETTA pic of the whole trunk to see what space I have left over for my amp shelf and box. That pic shows me nada.
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Veteran Member Der König is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JETTSET

Review:

Have them in my VR6 and the car never felt better. I really like this plug much better then the NGK.

Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC.
    Owner
    ROFLOL. Are you kidding me. It is quite evident by this statement that Carmen knows absolutely nothing about spark plugs.
    You sure can be an asshole...

Review:

Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC.
    Owner
    What are you trying to say? What is your problem? It is quite evident that you know nothing about me and what I know. So please, if you got something to say, call me Toll-Free at 1-866-379-9902. If not don't tell me what works best in my car and what I am happy with. IF you do not like the Beru Plugs oh well. They work amazing in my car.
    Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC
    140 Regina Rd. Unit 8
    Woodbridge, Ont.
    www.qmrmotorsports.com
    sales@qmrmotorsports.com

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    Thanx for coming out, no go back in and shut your casket.
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Let us know how many people would be interested and I will see what I can do to help you out. Let me know who is interested and what cars ( MK III or MK IV )

We are always open to Group Buys. Let us know if you guys have any other ideas. Send us an e-mail to sales@qmrmotorsports.com
    Carmen
    QMR MOTORSPORTS INC
    140 Regina Rd. Unit 8
    Woodbridge, Ont.
    www.qmrmotorsports.com
    sales@qmrmotorsports.com

Veteran Member /tripwalking/ is on a distinguished road /tripwalking/'s Avatar
    wow, I was surprised to see that after Jettsets little comment...

btw... on the front upper strut tie bar, what does the tube going to the rear portion of the strut tower do? To me, it doesn't look functional.
    just curious. When I was making my strut tower bar for my golf, I had brackets all finished that would bring one tube straight across the top, and one that was going from one vertical front surface to the other. But in the end, I made tabs and welded them to the towers, using a bar threaded 3/4-16 left hand and right hand, so I can adjust it. So the brackets are now in the scrap bin, if anyone wants them.

wow, I didn't expect this to go that long...
    dw

Veteran Member bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light
    I ran Berus in mine.

Pulled them one day to check for why i was misfireing.

Found that bits of the ceramic insulator had gone missing.

They are shit.

First off, sorry about getting your panties is twist.
    However, it is common knowledge that NGK BKR5EKU is the only plug that runs properly in a stock or slightly modified VR. This has been proven time and time again.

Beru, as you can see by Bastard's previous comments are by far an inferior product.
    First off Beru starting off making glow plugs. They only got involved in spark plugs when they bought out an existing manufacturer that was in trouble.

They are made in France(need I say more)
    They have no Canadian office.
    Beru have almost no OE contracts except with that of third world countries. NGK on the otherhand dominate the work market in plugs because they go to the trouble of researching and testing every product the make for each specific application. I could go on and on about their shortcomings however I don't want to put you to sleep.

Thanks for coming out

Senior Member GTI16v will become famous soon enough GTI16v will become famous soon enough GTI16v's Avatar
    First off, sorry about getting your panties is twist.
    However, it is common knowledge that NGK BKR5EKU is the only plug that runs properly in a stock or slightly modified VR. This has been proven time and time again.

Beru, as you can see by Bastard's previous comments are by far an inferior product.
    First off Beru starting off making glow plugs. They only got involved in spark plugs when they bought out an existing manufacturer that was in trouble.

They are made in France(need I say more)
    They have no Canadian office.
    Beru have almost no OE contracts except with that of third world countries. NGK on the otherhand dominate the work market in plugs because they go to the trouble of researching and testing every product the make for each specific application. I could go on and on about their shortcomings however I don't want to put you to sleep.

Thanks for coming out
    It would have been really nice if you started with this argument rather then a personal attack.
    '03 GTI 1.8T
    '90 GTI 16v
    --------
    The optimist believes that this is the best of all possible worlds.
    The pessimist fears that this is true.

Veteran Member bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light bastard is a glorious beacon of light
    "Carmen knows absolutly nothing about spark plugs."

Thats not a personal attack.

"Carmen eats babies and steps on puppies."

THATS a personal attack.

Speaking of attacks, I noticed you sell KVR brakes and Bully clutches.

And mark them up about 40%.

If not... You may want to talk to them about why you are getting jacked on your wholesale.

Oh, and enjoy the frequent warranty calls on the bully clutches.

Who cares, respect the man. I have dealt with him before, and was very happy with both product and service.

Here's an idea for once, how about staying on topic here.

I'd be interested in a few group buys.

Ebay Items --> EBAY

Stop lifting that 20V turbo banner. They are not amused.

Its gonna turn into something very offensive soon.

Veteran Member ///MCON is on a distinguished road

Thanks for coming out
    What and this makes them a bad product? I believe some other companies have finical trouble and where bought out and still make quality product Limbo’s for one. Not only that where it is made don't mean shit! GERMAN,CANADA MEXICO SAME SHIT DIFFERENT PILE!
    1988 E30 M3 - UBER CAR
    \"Wolf in wolves clothing\" Tiff

2002 Chev Malibu - The beater
    1997 Jetta GT - RIP

AND if you are going to tell me that country where is made make the world off differance shows your knowledge
    1988 E30 M3 - UBER CAR

1997 Jetta GT - RIP

Junior Member 97vdubglx is on a distinguished road
    Whats the difference, i see a FK upper tie/strut bar for $130 and then a FK upper strut brace for $80 both for mark3, is there any diff?

Quote Originally Posted by NARC
    AND if you are going to tell me that country where is made make the world off differance shows your knowledge
    I'm sorry, perhaps I should have made myself more clear in this regard.
    IMO buying anything from France should be greatly discouraged. That is what I meant by my previous comment. BTW don't ask me to comment on the French thing otherwise this topic will end up way off in the distance.

However, that being said. There are a large number of countries who obviouly produce consistantly inferior product, as slave larbour does not exactly yeild consistant results.

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    What is wrong with stuff made in France??
    I assume you realize that slave labour does not occure there
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Mass production is mass production. Slave laybor or not. I currently work at a plant that is 100% Canada roots. I know one thing is for sure 85% of the people working in the plant don't give a shit about product, they just want the pay check.
    1988 E30 M3 - UBER CAR

1997 Jetta GT - RIP

Quote Originally Posted by bastard
    Stop lifting that 20V turbo banner. They are not amused.

Its gonna turn into something very offensive soon.

Ebay Items --> EBAY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information