+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mods for city golf 08 help!

Mods for city golf 08 help!

Hi im new to the site, i have a 08 city golf as my username says lol, anyways i was wondering if anyone here has done any mods to the engine? i know this car is a bit of an odd ball but id like to start some mods. So far i know a few things i can do :
    - Magna flow catback 2.0L 8v (not sure if it fits)
    - K&N air filter, (don't know if theres any CAI that can fit)
    - Performance chip $350 only adds 15 hp -_-

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Most (or all) modifications for a MKIV 2.0 8v golf should fit your car (minus lights/fenders). The chip might be iffy, all depends on if the ECU is compatible or not.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

New Member Hodge is on a distinguished road
    Hi im new to the site, i have a 08 city golf as my username says lol, anyways i was wondering if anyone here has done any mods to the engine? i know this car is a bit of an odd ball but id like to start some mods. So far i know a few things i can do :
    - Magna flow catback 2.0L 8v (not sure if it fits)
    - K&N air filter, (don't know if theres any CAI that can fit)
    - Performance chip $350 only adds 15 hp -_-

Hey man, nice seeing theres more city golfers out there lol. Heres what i know so far, the performance chips are sadly only able to give so much, so kinda SOL in that department. For most else like exhausts, anything 2.0 mk4 will pretty much work perfectly, i got an old magnaflow from a junked jetta and its all the same thing really. intakes, ive kinda jerry rigged mine until i have time to build one, but most things should fit. What else you planning to do with yours?

Hey, thanks for the help... yeah i don't think ill be getting a chip, but id like to get a nice set of tires and rims, just looking into what width i can fit, i just want something bigger than a 195 lol, do you know any places that can sell tires and rims in the GTA for a good price?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information