Hello, All!

It saddens me that my first post is a not-so-positive one, but I'm in need of some help...

My beloved 2004 4Motion requires some work that I simply can not provide. So I'm looking to the VW community for someone that knows what they are doing and is familiar with the 4Motion Passat wagons, as she is more than dear to me and I've been procrastinating getting her fixed. She is in need of some basic maintenance work, hopefully a fellow enthusiast in the Sacramento or East Bay area will help a girl in need!

I have everything from Blau Parts for H20 Pump, timing belClick image for larger version

Name:	VWPassat.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	431.5 KB
ID:	4311t and complete valve cover gasket kit. The circuit for the horn needs to be reconnected, as I was experiencing "Phantom Honking" whenever I made a sharp turn. After pissing off many many people with it's insane honking, I had no choice but to disconnect it. Would really like someone from this community to take care of her rather than a local shop or the stealer ship who's estimates always seem higher when a young female owns the car.

If you are a VW lover with experience doing these jobs and around Sacramento OR the Bay area, please feel free to reach out!

I also have a 2000 Audi S4 that needs some love, too. But that's a horse of a different color.