+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey need some help!!! mk4 2005 DSG golf cluster in mk4 2001 gti!!!!! PLEASEE LOOK!!!

New Member DansDub is on a distinguished road

hey need some help!!! mk4 2005 DSG golf cluster in mk4 2001 gti!!!!! PLEASEE LOOK!!!

HEY guys i got a vw golf gti mk4 2001 an i was wondering if the cluster in the mk4 dsg golf 2005 fit in the mk4 golf 2001.

they look the ssame size but i dont want to buy one to find out it doesnt but also it has the weather temp built in so whould i have to get a thermoeter! i just want to update the look of the cluster but not making it look rice with the aftermarket cluster you see on ebay

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    What do you mean by DSG Golf? Are you talking about the DSG transmission? If so, that wasn't available until the MKV, and only on the GTI, so the chances of the cluster fitting into your MKIV are pretty slim.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    no
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

thanks again guys!! an no ive heard about a mk4 golf dsg
    basically the r32 with the interior of a mk5
    VW golf gti 1.8T
    Forge Splitter Valve
    AEM Cold Air Intake
    daily driven

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    I think someone is giving you bad info?

DSG is the double clutch gearbox name, which wasn't available until MKV, not a model name or trim line.

If you're looking at cars by model year, and you're looking at the European Golf/Jetta, they got the MKV a year or so ahead of us, so a 2005 Golf in Europe is a MKV.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

no way! i didn't no that! thanks again man!!!!
    VW golf gti 1.8T
    Forge Splitter Valve
    AEM Cold Air Intake
    daily driven

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information