New Member DansDub is on a distinguished road

Which one??? Apr,giac,unitronic,technine,revo

Whats the best for a daily driven 250whp

i am stock tune right now with 160 hp!
    Forge splitter valve
    aem cold air intake
    audi tt injectors

whats the best tune dubbers!
    I have a friend with a 1.8t with unitronic stage 1+ an dam could you ever feel the diffrence an the smoothness with the power! Ive tried to find somewhere where i could look at the technine tunning becasue i just heard about it today on this forum! By the way people are saying its just all around good! But theres only two people with it i could find! Revo an giac i heard are more of a racing tune, not daily driving so i havent even looked into them! I really like the sounds of apr to cause you can change you tune at anytime! But also expensive for all 3 programs!!! Unitronic is really customer friendly to witch is a plus! There website is so easy to find what your looking for! Please help meeeeee

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    why do you have tt injectors?

uni or apr , there all the same pretty much
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Technine doesnt exist anymore as far as I know. The owner made his tune too aggressive on some high end cars and they blew and he fled to China or something.

Go with Unitronics because Foreign Automotive (phone number in the sig above) is one who can install it for you and hes in Kitchener.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    I don't think you'll get 250whp on the stock turbo from any off the shelf tune? Doesn't it usually max out around 200-220whp?
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

New Member DansDub is on a distinguished road
    when i first got my car i had a fuelbank missfire in cylinder 2 so i went to vw an asked them to run my vin. they said my injectors where on recall an they woulld install better injectors for me because they dont have the stock ones on hand! i dont think there audi ones sorry my bad!
    ive been doing some research an found out the most hp i will get until i upgrade to the ko4 is 210 maybe 225hp but that would but pushing it i think!!! an ive heard alot about you an was told to go to you for unitronic!

an sorry if i dont make sense, im not a mechanic just a do it yourself kind of guy!!! this is my first car an im trying to do everything myself!! it makes me want to become a mechanic with all the random shit that happens!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information