+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Guys, been a while

Hi Guys, been a while

Hi Guys,

Well its been a while since ive hopped on GenDub and decided ill stop in and say Hi. Not sure how many know but ive dropped my Genesis 3.8GT in favor of a 2013 Camaro SS/1LE. I have been busy and am planning a Dyno day coming soon and want to pass the info onto the you guys but before can a Mod/Admin reach out to me for the OK? I am not looking to advertise just pass on info to the rest of the guys who may be interested.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    No reason you need permission to post up details about a dyno day you're organizing... if you were to try to sell services that would be a different story, but a dyno day is totally cool!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Dyno days are indeed approved! Feel free to post up the info and such!
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Related, depending on date and location I'm interested as long as I can get at least two pulls with about 5 minutes between then to flash a different tune. Not tuning, just want to see the difference between the stock tune and the tune I'm currently running.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Ok ill make a thread about it, we have 10 people interested so far and the more the better. Wparsons for your request I think it can be done but we may have to put you at the end of the line as your run may require more time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information