+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I spotted a GTI (MISSING THREAD) Guess READ !!!!!!

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar

I spotted a GTI (MISSING THREAD) Guess READ !!!!!!

Ok i couldn't reply on time, cause the thread dissaperaed
    Anyways here is a better story, since yours was not the greatest

I went over to SR20DET's house to watch him and another buddy work on the Jetta's suspension.
    When i pull in the driveway i notice a beat up Corrola sporting a sticker which reads: www.VirtuallyMotionless.com
    I ask him where he got and he says Guess.
    I was not impressed.

Did you register the domain yet. I wonder which one of your cars is gona be first on there: your Mini, Mazda 6, Intreprid, Work Van, MK3 Golf 2.0 Turbo, MK4 TDI ???
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    AHahahaha..... This is pure jokes!
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member Guess is on a distinguished road
    Ahahah.. Its about time you saw that sticker.. too bad so little copies were made. Some were also placed on a Certain Nissan and Cetain Golf Rental

Re: I spotted a GTI (MISSING THREAD) Guess READ !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911
    Did you register the domain yet. I wonder which one of your cars is gona be first on there: your Mini, Mazda 6, Intreprid, Work Van, MK3 Golf 2.0 Turbo, MK4 TDI ???
    OH.. BTW.. cant make up a better insult so you had to use footose's???

Hahah

Oh.. and WHO THE FUCK deleted that thread anyways?? It was up there for a matter of like 3 minutes b4 it got deleted??? WTF.

Can someone NOT handle a joke??

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    You can always make more stickers. since you have all this free time on your hands.
    IS that gona be the first mod for your 2007 Mini???

BTW: i can take a joke
    Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    Nick, I never thought I would see this day, but that my friend, is a fucking POINT!
    BUWHHAAHAHAHAHAH
    12V

Veteran Member TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA is just really nice TurboABA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooz
    Nick, I never thought I would see this day, but that my friend, is a fucking POINT!
    BUWHHAAHAHAHAHAH
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member SR20DET is on a distinguished road SR20DET's Avatar
    BUWHHAAHAHAHAHAH
    Hahaha

Point for Barry for giving Nick a point!
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Newest Member: Guess2
    What happened ?? Forgot your password ??

New Member Guess2 is on a distinguished road
    Newest Member: Guess2
    What happened ?? Forgot your password ??
    No, my original username was BANNED, because someone couldnt take a harsh picture.

Leaving all jokes aside, i really honestly think that that picture post was useless.
    First of all it was a P-chop and secondaly the joke was not something new and creative to make it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by footose
    I thought I asked you to leave.
    If you would of wanted me to leave, you would have banned my ip.

Go ahead. Ban it.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Your just making yourself look like an idiot, and you think your brother is going to apprciate you getting him banned from this site?

Your just making yourself look like an idiot, and you think your brother is going to apprciate you getting him banned from this site?
    I think, if you were to ban him, he wouldnt have enough respect for the site anymore to even want to be a member.

I dont even know why I came back.....

What the hell happened here? I missed something.... didn't I?
    I like STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by TurboABA
    Both Guess and PlatinumTurbo live at the same house and share and internet connection and 1 rogers IP (most likely)
    If Footose bans Guess's IP then PT will also be banned from the site (were at least he won't be able to visit it from his house).

Now since PT has nothing to do w/ all this he shouldn't be banned.
    You can also ban by username (ie Guess), but is really easy to make a new user (ie Guess2)
    I'm sure most of you know all this anyways.

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    I dont even know why I came back.....
    I banned you because I do not want you here. Please leave, Don't come back.

Both Guess and PlatinumTurbo live at the same house and share and internet connection and 1 rogers IP (most likely)
    If Footose bans Guess's IP then PT will also be banned from the site (were at least he won't be able to visit it from his house).

You can also ban by username (ie Guess), but is really easy to make a new user (ie Guess2)
    I think he meant why was Guess banned.
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Quote Originally Posted by SR20DET

I think he meant why was Guess banned.
    At least someone got my point! I know about the IP but thanks for the explanation anyway.
    I like STUFF

Guess decided to post a picture that implied that I was drinking and driving when I crashed my other volkswagen, after the fact that I posted a picture in response to his "gay pride" picture.

Mine was much more "tasteful" and I did not appreciate the guesture that I was impaired when I crashed my car (I was not). He then threatened to post the picture more times if i did not remove the picture that I posted.

I removed my picture, his picture then removed him from this site.

I'm sick of the constant controversy that Guess brings to this site, EuroSpeed.net, GenerationEuro.com..etc..

I will refuse to ban his IP address because his brother is a friend of mine. However, I am not able to 'babysit' here all the time and I will not put up for this any longer.

It's time to move on.

Very nice removing skills!
    I like STUFF

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    The Remover!
    12V

The Remover!
    Haha
    Sorry!
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Veteran Member VW_Fluke_Ster is on a distinguished road VW_Fluke_Ster's Avatar
    Get this Baby out of here, he makes me sick!
    2011 Touareg TDI Execline (Canyon Grey Metallic) - current
    99 Ford Taurus SE - R.I.P.
    86 VW GTI - R.I.P
    www.GenerationDUB.com | www.maxbimmer.com | www.vw-style.net | www.dub-nation.com | www.carspyshots.net

what the fuck are talking about????

actually no matter what you say all that comes out of your mouth is

MARBLES MARBLES MARBLES
    gone for good...

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumTurbo

MARBLES MARBLES MARBLES
    I was only explaining why Footose didn't ban your IP

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumTurbo

MARBLES MARBLES MARBLES
    I was only explaining why Footose didn't ban your IP

Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    Looks who's back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information