+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1997 Golf CL Rear Shock Kit WILL IT FIT,WILL IT WORK

Exclamation 1997 Golf CL Rear Shock Kit WILL IT FIT,WILL IT WORK

My poor 97 golf CL 1.8 has been used and abused here in the rockies, and its time to change out the rear shocks and all. I have found a set of Monroe Quick Shocks. a complete set prefabbed for install. However they are meant for a Jetta. will these fit and and work for me. the price is hard to beat!! Thank you!!

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Yep, they'll fit just fine. They might ride a tiny bit higher in the rear, I can't remember if MKIII jetta's have higher rear spring rates than golfs or not.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information