Closed Thread

Thread: FS: 2005 Jetta wagon 1.8t

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar

FS: 2005 Jetta wagon 1.8t

All relevant details are here in the ad...

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ508833330

Thanks for looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Member Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker's Avatar
    Good luck with this sale! What a great example of a wagon! Remember folks, all wagons are made in Germany, not Mexico...

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Indeed it was, first person to see it bought it, SOLD!

Lock it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Closed Thread

Thread Information