+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know this car?

Anyone know this car?

Im tossing around the idea of buying aanother Vag product, even with the large amount of fun my Genesis Coupe provides me I still miss having a VW or Audi.

Is this someones car on here or does someone know the owner of this?
    http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ398148945

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    yes i know that vehicle its a buddy of mine. His names Mircea
    that s4 needs a clutch thats why its selling for 4500
    has coils, chip and exhaust and in decent shape. seen it in person a couple times.

Ya it looks like a great deal, I actually also emailed you about the Golf a couple days ago as well Heiko. But ive been thinking about it I have my Genesis Coupe and a 95 Cherokee (winter) im just going to look for the VW ive always wanted, a corrado vr6.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    Lol thats my brother's car... its purfect! jks jks...i was supposed to post it here for sale but i've been lazy lately.

Let me know if you have any questions
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    Just be sure you know what you're getting into with a b5 s4. I've seen many buy one just to sell it a few monts later when they realize the amouint of maintenance these cars sometimes demand.
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    P.s - I have a stage 2 Southbend Clutch with about 20,000k on it for sale if you decide to pick up Mircea's car.
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Yeah i want to get it but I would need to unload the Cherokee first to free up space, anyone want a 95 Cherokee 281K bit of new parts and 4x4... $600
    Id also need him to drop down closer to $4000 but im going to sell the jeep anyways, want something VW/Audi for Daily/Winter.
    Last edited by ThaBozz; 09-04-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    He wont let it go under 4500...mostly because i'd rather buy it off him than let it go for less...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Damn someone buy this Jeep please.

$4500 is a steal for that car, but just keep in mind that when the turbos go, you better have a few grand saved up to replace them.

According to the seller turbo's only have 70K on them, and timing belt and waterpump has been replaced. Have someone coming to look at the jeep tonight already.

The turbos on the car are still good, and the turbos mentioned in the add are spare. They come in the trunk
    www.Novustech.ca

Yeah doing further reading this may not be the best Daily driver, im thinking about Heiko's 1.8T swapped golf but I don't know if I can bring myself to drive that through KW Winters.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaBozz View Post
    Yeah doing further reading this may not be the best Daily driver, im thinking about Heiko's 1.8T swapped golf but I don't know if I can bring myself to drive that through KW Winters.
    yaa that would be a shame to drive my golf through that lol. its rustfree cause its never been driven thru the winter yet from previous owners.
    but when i get the cash for that car its out of my hands and im getting a b5 s4 afterwards so i can get my ass to vw guelph in style and all year round.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    ^^ Didn't you already have an S4 that you sold?
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

That was 2 years ago. I'm never buyin from a used dealer in toronto again. Plus now whatever s4 I want I'll bring to vw guelph and examine before purchase

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

I actually PM'd that guy with a $4400 offer, I hope it doesn't have a stock clutch.

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
    im getting a b5 s4 afterwards so i can get my ass to vw guelph in style and all year round.
    I'll keep the tow straps in my trunk
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar

it needs to be able to drive through winter.

That would be fine in the winter. Just get some decent snows you know.

the car was sold..
    www.Novustech.ca

I actually made a deal on a 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8T 5Spd yesterday, owner has to safety and etest it has a little rust in the rear pass fender that I will fix immediately and would make for a good daily next year, Rokkor Coils and nice wheels to come.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information