+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my OEM centre caps don't fit my MSR rims

Junior Member jmhdub is on a distinguished road jmhdub's Avatar

Smile my OEM centre caps don't fit my MSR rims

Ok, i get it, everyone knows that, but what can i do? i want my MSR rims to say VW in the middle, i think that looks great and i have seen it but my google searches come up short. anyone know a specific site? or size? or something!!??

thanks in advance
    VolkSwagger

2008 City Golf MSR 0045 18" Rims

bump
    VolkSwagger

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    you have to measure the center holes on the msr wheels and google that size with vw logo...if it came with msr ones you can measure those or get the stickers and put them on top...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    use stickers
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Measure and ebay

awesome replies...love the info...does anyone know specifically the msr 0045 style size. i can look but id prefer not to take a wheel off for this. thanks
    VolkSwagger

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Let me check my stock of MSR 0045 Style sizes and get back to you. lolz
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    Let me check my stock of MSR 0045 Style sizes and get back to you. lolz
    assuming that was a joke. i think its 2.5" what is a good source for that size? i called VW and they said there biggest is 2.15
    VolkSwagger

Literally took 25 seconds in ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VW-Emblem-PO...#ht_4316wt_972
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    try ebay, everything is there...or you can try
    www.centercaps.net/
    http://www.hubcapzone.com/
    http://www.centercapsdirect.com/

and yeah ben was kidding...lol
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

those are 65mm (2.55"
    VolkSwagger

those are 65mm (2.55"
    VolkSwagger

if you have 2.5, the extra .05 will equal .025" larger overall diametre. You won't even notice the size difference.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

if you have 2.5, the extra .05 will equal .025" larger overall diametre. You won't even notice the size difference.
    aka they will fit?
    VolkSwagger

Yes
    www.Novustech.ca

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information