+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Painter In KW?

Painter In KW?

hey, i am looking for someone to paint my hood(with boser prepped for paint)
    and also my shaved trunk (prepped for paint)

looking for A+ quality and not someone that will burn a hole in my wallet

THANKS guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    If you want A+ quality from paint, you're going to pay for it. There's a place just outside Acton that does phenomenal work (look up the thread for Grant's corrado - wedzinga), but it'll cost you.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    ^^^I believe Mike sold the shop iirc. Eurodesign is what you're referring to.
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Yep, Eurodesign... I meant to put the name in my original post, must've spaced out for a minute there. It's totally possible it was sold, there is a used tire business out of the same shop now as well, can't remember if that was there a few years ago or not.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    michiel's autobody here in ayr do stellar work. and decent prices. parts should be easy for him to do but there's usually a waiting list for full cars
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga's Avatar
    Mitek in Kitchener does beyond phenomenal work so your must be willing to bend over with out a bottle of lube.

http://www.mitekautobody.com/
    01 Golf 4dr 1.8T
    04 Passat Wagon

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road
    I second Mitek, our family has had a couple of cars go there and they do good work. I intend on taking my current car to get some scratches repaired.

They are pretty competitive with any one else in town with regards to price. I've also seen some high end car repairs come out of there shop (a murcialago) as one example.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    ive taken my car to nick from discount automotive. He is at 272 breichaupt in kitchener 519 743 3311

im dropping off the subi today to get the front bumper painted, driver fender and the wheel well and quarter rear right fixed up...all for 500..

he also cleaned up my a4, painted rear bumper, and fixed about 10 rust spots for $500 3 years ago, no rust came through yet...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ipop07 View Post
    ive taken my car to nick from discount automotive. He is at 272 breichaupt in kitchener 519 743 3311

im dropping off the subi today to get the front bumper painted, driver fender and the wheel well and quarter rear right fixed up...all for 500..

he also cleaned up my a4, painted rear bumper, and fixed about 10 rust spots for $500 3 years ago, no rust came through yet...
    Great price...

how is the paint match and quality of finish?

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    nobody can tell that my audi has been fixed up...its pretty good...i just picked up my subaru from him yesterday, it turned out great..
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Junior Member Lynch is on a distinguished road Lynch's Avatar
    Hey if anyone is looking for a really paint work call this guy rich hes in cambridge A+ work he does alot of work for cambride volkswagon and Cambridge Kia his number is 226 808 9452 tell him Jamie form Cambridge kia sent you and he will give you a great deal, the only thing he cant do is paint a complete car he doesnt have a booth for it. but anything else he can do. as well i personally think he is the best and wet sanding and buffing a car in cambridge he did my black mk4 jetta and it was unreal how it turned out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information