+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FS: Mk4 Jetta 1.8t parts

Member Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker's Avatar

FS: Mk4 Jetta 1.8t parts

FS Item:
    Mk4 Jetta parts
    Description:
    I have a silver Mk4 2001 jetta to part out. Has a 1.8T motor with a 20 valve head, 220k on the motor (150hp) , 5 speed transmission, Sachs Vr6 clutch (15,000kms) & G60 flywheel (14.2lbs), 4 doors in excellent condition, trunk lid in perfect condition (BORA badged), red tail lights with double break light modification. Drivers side black leather heated, rear black leather seats, trunk carpet in great shape, full dash in great shape (black), Monsoon single din with amplifier in trunk, 3 Long Beach rims 17 inch. Passenger side factory electric mirror.& much more I know what components are worth so no lowballs please. Willing to take reasonable offers. If you need specific parts, please email me with details or questions @ TypeGTR@gmail dot com or respond here. Thanks.

New Member cris.noria is on a distinguished road
    how much for the drivers seat? text me at 416-666-8113, thanks alot

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    pmd

Member Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker is a jewel in the rough Gasdrinker's Avatar
    Responded to both. Thanks for the interest

I still have the engine & tranny with ecu ($1100), complete brake system all around($200), drivers seat($250) rear seats leather ($150), doors ($100 each, trunk lid $200 and the monsoon system $200. All prices are obo and am willing to travel GTA. Thanks

do you have the battery hold down and cover?
    sterio?
    good mirror lens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

I have two, non blue tinted side mirrors in excellent shape, no hold down cover, and the single din Monsoon stereo with factory Monsoon Amp for the trunk.

how much for the mirror lens?
    and how much for the single din
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

1.8t parts

hey do you still have the driver side mirror? how much for it

Drivers side mirror $20 bucks, $90 for the single din & factory monsoon trunk amp. All prices are obo of course. Toss me an offer & we'll work something out. Motor, tranny and ecu now a lower price of $950.
    Last edited by Gasdrinker; 04-30-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Still have the Motor Tranny and ecu. The timing belt, water pump and clutch was done 15,000km ago, All the coil packs are great and it is a smooth running motor. I am trying to move the motor quick so Ill try it @ $800 this week. The clutch & install was more than that

Cheers.

Yes, but im looking to keep the motor together.

I Still have the drivers side mirror. $15. I still have the black leather drivers side seat, $200. Rear seats $200. Entire brake kit all around, brakes, callipers rotors etc, $150. Motor trans clutch flywheel ecu, $850. Monsoon sound system with 200 watt trunk amp $100. All four doors $100 each no rust, Trunk lid no rust $200. I need this all gone asap. Call or text me @ 519- - 841-1473.

** I now have four Long Beach rims, $650.

Stefan.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Pictures of the LBs? Do they have good rubber? What condition?
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Two of the LBs have a bit of rash. I can toss on a pair of Michelin pilot sports with less than 8000kms on them for a negotiated price. Ill toss up some pics soon.

Member crash480 is on a distinguished road crash480's Avatar
    text sent

The Michelin pilot sports are sold. I can include a set of 4 Yokohama AVID H4S 215/45 R17 91H for $200 bucks. They have low miles. Ill be uploading pics today when i find my usb media stick.

LBs - $650 obo

17 inch 15 spoke Borbets 5x112 off of my Mercedes 300CE - $500 no damage at all, ran one season.

Great O2 sensors - Best offer

Emergency tools- $25

Drivers Seat - $200

1.8T Engine with 5 Sp. Trans (220,000kms) Timing Belt, Water pump,G60 flywheel, VR Clutch (15,000kms) ECU & Wiring harness- $650 obo
    Last edited by Gasdrinker; 05-29-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Everything must go !! pm or text me offers !!

Bump

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    Do you have a stock grill with emblem?
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

I dont have the grille any more, but I do have a nice front emblem.

bump

Needing the space for more fun stuff. LB's $400 bux! Drivers Seat $100! All four corners pads rotors etc $100. Back seat 100 bux. Right and left mirror lens 10 bux each. Great condition shift boot with 5 speed shifter, $25. Need this gone asap text me @ 519-841-1473
    Last edited by Gasdrinker; 05-29-2012 at 09:34 PM.

bump, Cheers.

Still have all 4 doors (no rust ), trunk lid (Bora Badged & perfect condition) , shift boot no tears or signs of wear(5 sp.), all 4 corners worth of brakes, and a nice rear passenger seat with head rests.

pics of rears.

Buy my interior!

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    i need your fuel door actuator...let me know how much
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

responded.

Still have some stuff for sale.

4 doors - $100/each
    Trunk lid (Bora Badged & perfect condition) - $200
    shift boot no tears or signs of wear(5 sp.) - $30
    4 corners worth of brakes - $100
    rear black leather passenger seat with head rests (no rips or tears) - $100
    oem tails with double brake light mod - $40
    Last edited by Gasdrinker; 06-17-2012 at 10:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information