+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ebay Coilover question

Ebay Coilover question

I have a 92 MK2 gti, and I was curious if I could use the Ebay lowering Spring coilovers on it.
    They only make them for mk3 and up but I was wondering if I could use them anyway.
    Sorry for the N00b questions.
    Thanks!

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    Check Racelands. $369 for a set of coil overs...cant get cheaper than that
    Last edited by Dejan33; 03-30-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: My mistake.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    yes.... you indeed can...
    Don't spread misinformation, I helped a buddy install ground control coilover sleeves on a set of koni red's back in the day in his mk2 jetta..

if they make them for mk3, they'll fit mk2, and mk1, and corrado, and passat.....

is it worth it? probably not...

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BellCityDubber View Post
    yes.... you indeed can...
    Don't spread misinformation, I helped a buddy install ground control coilover sleeves on a set of koni red's back in the day in his mk2 jetta..

if they make them for mk3, they'll fit mk2, and mk1, and corrado, and passat.....

is it worth it? probably not...
    100% truth, they will "work" but you'll bounce like a chopped-spring-civic all day long, stuff like this you really do get what you pay for.
    buy nice,not twice
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Suspension is not something to cheap out on. Doing so can ruin a perfectly good automobile. IMO.
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information