Junior Member Lynch is on a distinguished road Lynch's Avatar

WTB: Mk4 GLI 1.8 or GTI

WTB Item:
    Mk4 GLI 1.8T or GLS or GTI

Description:
    Needs to be low kms and clean perfered stock but will consdier moded
    Looking to spend under 8K..

519 841 7745 or PM Have cash

I recently sold my jetta and it was the biggest mistake i made (bought a subaru sti biggest mistake...) driving a beater for now haha...

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch View Post

I recently sold my jetta and it was the biggest mistake i made (bought a subaru sti biggest mistake...) driving a beater for now haha...

Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    I have a buddy selling an MK4 GLI 1.8t, with a chip and exhaust. You're going to have a hard time finding one of those for under 8k though. He wants around 10k from what I recall.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    haha i sold an 86 golf d and got an 05 subaru and i regret it

why was it a mistake to get the sti (i would think those would be fun cars)

*sorry no input to the sale whatsoever, unless you want to buy my legacy haha*
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Dejan33 View Post
    I have a buddy selling an MK4 GLI 1.8t, with a chip and exhaust. You're going to have a hard time finding one of those for under 8k though. He wants around 10k from what I recall.
    Do you have any other info on it?

well it had 180k on it it was on 05 it had about 400hp after all the mods and chip and got roughly 280km to a tank on a 90$ fill... :-/ it burnt alot of oil i believe the turbo was on it way out. wicked car but basically a toy, not an everyday kinda car if you ask me lol.

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
    Do you have any other info on it?
    PM I can get you his contact info and you can talk to him yourself
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Senior Member thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejan33 View Post
    PM I can get you his contact info and you can talk to him yourself
    ...Since you are the one with the info - shouldn't YOU be PM'ing him?

Bump for more MK4 1.8's for sale ??

any one out there selling a a low ish k mk4 1.8t?! someone?!

New Member cris.noria is on a distinguished road
    check out kijiji, honestly i found some crazyyy deals on it. but when you choose the city, make sure its for all of Ontario. You might have to go far sometimes, but itl deff be worth it.

yea there is some on there im trying to find one with low k tho and i want leather and the car in black haha being picky.... unless its a gli obv..

you'll find one soon, i spent like 2 months searching for mine until i found the one i liked (all black on black leather) :P just saying though, black is such a bitch lol. see everything on that damn colour -__-
    good luck with the searching though!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ129639691

this one seems pretty mint though and matching what your looking for
    http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ340448140

Found a 2004.5 GLI lagoon blue in witby for 10 on the dot 140km on it brand new clutch all stock as well cert and etest i think im pickin it up Thursday!

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    nice!! congrats

I have mine 90% together.. hopefully i can sell it for a decent price

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    new clutch at 140k?!? red flag for me

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    http://ottawa-vdubbing.com/forums/ph...p?f=52&t=49983

This one might be worth looking at too
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

car runs great i pick it up 2moro the clutch was replaced because the transmission was fixed recently bearing or something in the tranny, vw covered it surprisingly..I like it haha will post some pics 2moro to see what peps think i guess

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information