+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To GenerationDUB. - Toronto MK3 Golf VR6

New Member Kingy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up New To GenerationDUB. - Toronto MK3 Golf VR6

Hey guys, new to the whole VDub scene. Names Krishen, Im a guyanese kid, just bought my second car, 95 Golf VR6 Manual. Bought it mostly stock except for the paint, hood, interior and hatch and alot of broken parts.

-VR6
    - Shaved hatch [that i cant open]
    - Alpine audio all around, custom kick panels
    - Lowered
    - 17x7 Azul Razr Rims
    - Blacked out lights
    - Ugly Flaking Paint
    - Blue on Black Interior
    - Momo Steering and Ebrake
    - No Options

I just sold my Chevy Cavalier and i guess im retiring from the JBody scene now. Went to alot of shows and track days last year, even got into CSCS. I think i did pretty well for being 17. Glad to be in the VDub scene now. Hope i meet some of you Toronto guys . Im not one to be quiet on the boards so i'll be buggin you guys often.

For some reason, I cant get the turn signals to work and the hazzards only work when the ignition is off. Also my door doesnt close properly and the inside handle is broken.

Any suggestions for the signals?

C+C Welcomed

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Welcome to the site

As for your electrical probs, try the tech part of the forum!

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Welcome.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Welcome... there's something wrong with your first picture.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    hey thats my very first golf from when i was 16. heres a pic of when i first painted it

subi blue wrx. painted 4 years ago
    alpine speakers in the ffront one shouldn't work from what i remember, for your signal problem check the signal wiring behind the front bumper as that was sketchy done by the previous owner before me and i always had stupid issues with it.
    it has a giac chip,air intake, magneflow catback exhaust for performance mods. unless the guy took it out that you bought it from.

i aligned the doors at crosby vw here in kitchener with new hindges so they should close fine unless the guy you bought it from for dirt cheap cause i saw the ad on autotrader prbably beat on the car and broke stuff.

any info you need about the clutch(brand new oem with pp and release bearing with lightened flywheel and the tranny has 120km's on it with new shifter linkage) or anything else let me know i'll help you out.

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Welcome!
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    small world. Welcome to the vdub scene.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    woah, that hatch.
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    ya the hatch got fully shaved later on with no button and using fiberglass insteada of bondo that cracked a year later but thats how it was when the paint job was first done.

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    man. no metal? fiberglass seams like it would be equally as bad as bondo.
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

theres metal underneath fibreglass is 3 times stronger than the bondo crap.
    doesn't really matter looked good when it was shaved again but the hatch leaks bad into the spare tire well. hopefully this guy knows what hes getting into with this golf. its more of a project. nothing i'd call reliable. put alot of money into it to just keep it on the road for more than 2 weeks then got sick of it after 2 years of constant fixing half the issue is because its a swapped car. hopefully the rusted out strut tower has been fixed by the previous owner cause it was really bad.

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    that hatch is straight up hideous.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information