+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3GFX's Ride

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road

3GFX's Ride

Hello GDub!

I've been a long time lurker of the forum but I've been away from the computer for a little while. I used to be a very active member of Toronto Mazda 3.ca but due to house, family and job restrictions I'm not as active as I used to be.

Here is a link to my old car and a pic:

http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...eferrerid=3498

In October I bought what I consider one of the dream cars on my list to own. A 5th Generation Jetta! (What can I say I have realistic lists? lol plus who can turn down the 2.0 ?) It's a highline 2008 with dual climate control, leather, bi-xenon lamps and a 6 spd... mmmmm. I was looking at GLI's but for the money and options list (considering I'll modify the wheels and suspension) I'm glad I didn't get a GLI (I know eh? )

Anyway I was hoping to have some better pictures up because in the last 3 months I've done quite a bit (imho).

Here's the list:

- Completed 20% Tint all around
    - APR Stage I
    - APR Carbonio Intake
    - Flyaudio 7" touchscreen I.C.E.
    - Alpine Amp and 10" JL Sub
    - Milltek Cat Back (no resonator)
    - Forge Diverter Valve
    - Eurolight Yellow Highbeams
    - Just ordered ECS Tuning smoked front markers should be here in a week...
    - Bought 19" rims from tire rack but they won't go on until the spring....

Here's the only pics I've got....love my baby!

Thank for looking! I'll be hanging around from time to time...cheers!

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    Welcome!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Welcome! 2.0T > * hahah!

19's should look great on it - suspension though?

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    Looks good, but like harry is saying...shop for suspension...good time to look for coilovers
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Junior Member 3GFX is on a distinguished road
    I plan on coilovers in the spring. Saving for other things atm. i still need rubber for the rims and that aint cheap either. Dubbin like a boss aint easy. lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information