+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bodykits in ontario?

Junior Member dekker97 is on a distinguished road

bodykits in ontario?

Does anyone know where to find bodykits for a 97 golf mk3 in ontario, canada, or even better, the niagara region? Would like it new, but wouldnt be opposed to buying a used kit in good condition.
    1997 VW Golf 2.0, 5speed manual. Any and all tips, tricks, and pointers are welcome. Trying to make a nice ride.

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    On-line probably your best bet.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

All of them online are from the states. Thats why im asking around, find out if theres a placr around here that anyone knows about. All used ones are on cars that people want to sell as a whole (running or not)
    1997 VW Golf 2.0, 5speed manual. Any and all tips, tricks, and pointers are welcome. Trying to make a nice ride.

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    I don't know of any dealers local to you.

Ones I've dealt with in Canada before were Concept1, RPI Equipped and PG Performance (the latter doesn't list any MK3 styling on their site), all which are out west. In Ontario there's Euroline, can't think of anyone else that sells body mods.

RPI
    http://www.rpiequipped.com/store/ind...th=348_164_248

Concept1
    http://store.concept1.ca/store/categ...er-Cooled/MK3/

Euroline
    http://www.eurolineperformance.com/ (new site isn't active yet)

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I got my front bumper and sideskirts from http://www.extremeparts.ca/
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Thanks alot guys. This will help a ton!!

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    eh... not really one for bodykits....

but...

Track down Fillippe at Eurostyle Design....
    he's near the toronto airport last I recall. He did mostly BMW stuff, but I've picked up some mk2 bits from him.

Good guy.

Alright sweet. Thanks dude

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    keep to oem.....plz.

Why do you say that?

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    they look the best, no over the top shit and the fit is always good.

Yea. But I have the blue/purple model. My rear bumper is cracked from previous owner and there is no cars at the wreckers my colour. For a while I was in debate about just getting skirts and a rear. I have a front deep lip already. Looks good but not a noticeably huge difference.

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    i had a full kit on my car that i pieced together and i remember getting congrats on making it look good from people on here - i believe what was said was "one of the first mk3's ive seen where ive liked the body kit.

for reference - r32 rep on front, m3 side skirts, and some random rear bumper. and slammed (attached picture not at the lowest i had her)

RIP Turbo Sally
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

That actually really does look good man! Whered yu get the pieces from? Ive never seen that back bumper before but I really like it. By the way, who painted it all for you? And if you dont mind me asking how much it cost?

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    front bumper was from AMI $500 something. skirts, ebay, $100, rear bumper ebay, free cause it was broken in half when i got it, got my bodyman friend to glass it back together and you wouldve never known. as for paint, i got some can made up to colour match my car, and i sprayed it myself, 2 coats of grey primer, wet sanded, then 3 coats of the black, wet sanded, then 1 coat of clear -wet sand- and another 2 coats of clear. ---though i never did paint the front bumper
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

Damn. I really like that bumper, not gonna lie lol must have taken some work to get it back in one piece tho. Hoping to get one by spring. Right after the snow is gone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information