+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FREE: DVD's

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute

FREE: DVD's

Free Item: Free DVD's

Description: I have a few DVD's that I have duplicates of in HD-DVD and don't need the regular version. I don't feel like trying to sell them so they're available for free.

- The Dukes of Hazzard
    - The Fast and the Furious
    - 2 Fast 2 Furious
    - The Last Samurai
    - Lara Croft Tomb Raider
    - Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines

All movies are widescreen. Last Samurai and Terminator 3 are 2 disc special editions.

Reason for Selling: Have HD-DVD version of above movies

Price: Free

I'm in Cambridge between 8 and 5 every day (sometimes later). Come there to pick up or I can also leave it in the mailbox by the front door if you can't be there until later. At that point it's first come first serve.

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I will take all but FnF and 2F2F. And buy you a beer along with that.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information