+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fender Rollin... Help?

Fender Rollin... Help?

Okay, so I am looking to go Moar LOW.. I am looking to get some miros or something. I'm looking @ 18" 8.5 on the front 18" 10 on the back.. (Can you say stance?)

Anyways! My problem I am having.. The 1 single rusting spot on my car is the rear passenger side fender .. I want to get them rolled but I know it won't work if there is rust.. Is there anything I can do to get them rolled??

The Rust spot isn't that bad.. But it is their and u can deffinitly see/feel it.. I will try and through a picture on here this weekend when I go to start my car in storage.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    you cant roll the rear fenders, there done from the factory
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Senior Member thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt's Avatar
    Wheel size means nothing. just because you buy wide wheels doesnt mean you're gonna have "stance". you need to pay attention to offsets more-so than simply the width of the wheel.

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    There is a difference between rolling and pulling. Rolling your fenders is when the sheet metal of your fender is just bent 90 degrees to be horizontal and you "roll" that lip up against the inside of your fender making the lip bent 180 degrees to make it vertical which frees up room in your fender. Pulling is what I think you are thinking of which is when the distance from the fender lip to your wheel well is increased. Pulling your fenders is very difficult and a body shop would have to be involved and isnt for the faint of wallet.
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

im just looking to go really low...(@ the back) without my tires getting chewed up from the fender..
    http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...AdIdZ330527934

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    You need to stretch your tires to pull off that look. Even then, you will get some or a lot of rubbing if you are really low.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    Those wheels are pretty expensive for used Miros no? Brand new Miros go for $800-1000 and cheapo tires are probably just a bit over a $100 a piece.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

true! thanks guys!
    uh, sorry to go off topic... but figured it would be better than starting a whole new thread...

are BOV legal?
    http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ake/ES1832067/
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/98-05-VW-Golf...item2eb9454b03

looking to get an intercooler (not off ebay) with a hard mount for a BOV...

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute

kk! thanks

Veteran Member Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911 is a jewel in the rough Prowler911's Avatar
    Hide it:

Nick | 2001 Golf 1.8T | www.mygolfiv.com | www.gtan.ca | HID Kits | Mechanic Gloves | Need Hosting ? $6/Month IM Me |

Issnt it bad to use a BOV in these cars? don't they need to be recirculated ... ?

yes and yes, big turbo cars car run them, but still shitty

My SR runs with a BoV, but i was under the impression it was bad for the turbos in this car if you ran with a BOV :S

Senior Member thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt's Avatar
    Its fine, I run one and know many others that do too. Havent had any problems.

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911 View Post
    Hide it:

Mine is mounted in a similar spot.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Ya I sold my miros for 800$ and they were perfect. I would give that guy 1000 bc they are 18's.

IF anyone ever gets a ticket for a bov on their car they absolutely useless and deserve the ticket. If a traffic cop ever tells you open your hood when he pulls you over for an invalid plate sticker you tell him to get a real job and do something useful for the economy. Honestly reading shit like that enrages me.
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Veteran Member VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold VWJettaMK2 is a splendid one to behold
    As far as Im concerned cops need a warrant to make you open your hood. A invalid sticker is NO WHERE near to do anything with your engine. Inform yourself on the law or get fucked. Either way Alex @ Touch of Euro does fender rolling, 905 822 3806.

Veteran Member distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future distr0 has a brilliant future
    a BOV isn't illegal, but venting to atmosphere is

you can get BOVs that still recirculate
    *various witty comments and gawky, forum cluttering images*

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    i have two of these for sale...anyone?:P
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information