+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VW Polo R WRC testing!! In HD!

Member SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3's Avatar

VW Polo R WRC testing!! In HD! *edit* Second Video Added!

Sweet little car and i think they should make a street-able version of it!

*edit!!* Second video added!! Man I love anti-lag!!
    Last edited by SikMK3; 11-04-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    White 98 Golf 2.0 8v - Gone
    Molten Silver 02 Sentra SeR Spec-v - I/H/E, Prothane Solid Motor Mounts, Brembo Blanks, Hawk HPS Pads, Custom "Spec V" Grille, Shorty antenna...

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    ill take one Polo WRC exhaust for a MK2 GTI please

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    btw what are the specs on it?

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    youll need much more than exhaust to make it sound like that :P
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

alrightt, a good sound system and software will do hahahaha, time to build the xmas wishlist

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Good camera work, Very respectable driving....
    I totally dig the arches on it

Just need a BR and set it low so it pops off :/

Member SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3's Avatar
    I love how wide it is for a little car. Its powered by a 1.6L Tsi motor with around 300hp. And AWD obviously!
    Molten Silver 02 Sentra SeR Spec-v - I/H/E, Prothane Solid Motor Mounts, Brembo Blanks, Hawk HPS Pads, Custom "Spec V" Grille, Shorty antenna...

Quote Originally Posted by SikMK3 View Post
    I love how wide it is for a little car. Its powered by a 1.6L Tsi motor with around 300hp. And AWD obviously!
    that is beautiful.... where can i order one? hahaha

Added a second video! So sick!

No wonder the car is just rockin! Just found out it was Rally/Dakar Legend Carlos Sainz Piloting the car in these videos!! He's a two-time WRC championship winner and he also races a Touareg in the Dakar Rally.

lucky guy...

Junior Member face_the_heat is a jewel in the rough face_the_heat is a jewel in the rough face_the_heat is a jewel in the rough
    All this rally talk has got me stoked for the Rally of the Tall Pines in Bancroft Nov 25 26, anyone going

Veteran Member jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall has a reputation beyond repute jasonsmeall's Avatar
    2003 Jetta TDI - Sold 1998 GTI VR6 - Sold
    2007 Rabbit - Sold 2008 Jetta - Sold
    2009 Tiguan 4 Motion Comfortline - Wrecked
    2010 Tiguan 4 Motion Highline

New Member redlineready is on a distinguished road redlineready's Avatar
    So sick!!
    Present: '12 Golf R 5 door RB 2+ / '08 Jetta Wolf 2.0t / '86 Golf 8v / '79 Beetle cabrio
    Past: '09 Mercedes c300 / '02 GTI 1.8t / '01 Jetta 2.0 / '99 Jetta Wolf

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information