+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swapping out badges to all black

Swapping out badges to all black

I found both front and back + side markers for Total: $66.00
    www.dubstopimports.com

Im sure members would know a better place, going to place the oder in 4 hours! unless I can find them cheaper.

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    tremclad
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Thanks but im all about being able to put this car right back to OEM, so replacing the parts is the only way (besides vynal wrapping them but it never hurts to have a spare set kicking around either.

also i know from previous experience they paint will chip off and above anything else i dont want my the jetta to ever look cheap, ( + after u get clear coat + the black spray paint u spent about ~20 bucks /emblems are 22 + shipping)

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    ^

Thiss....

You pretty much answered your own questions brah
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

I figured, Its just sometimes forum members have done it b4 and they know where to get the cheapest/quality part, thought id ask to make sure, order has been placed. Pics will come later.

lock this up.

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    nawww man,

leave this open.

B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information