+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tires Locally

Tires Locally

I need 2 more 185/65/15 Tires to get my Mazda6 thru the winter before its traded in for a "special" Golf next year, where can I go locally to get good winter tires and not pay out the ass.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I have some 205/65/15 all season but cheap .

let me know
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Try Ontario Auto Market if you're in the KW area. If you're in the GTA, call Steelcase tire & wheel.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ipop07 View Post
    I have some 205/65/15 all season but cheap .

let me know
    sorry want to run winter tires, winters in KW are brutal compared to Windsor and last year sucked (but i was running Goodyear Eagle RSA's), ill give ontario tire market a call when im shopping around.

New Member henry17 is on a distinguished road
    I'm still using the set of all weather tires from Goodyear that I bought from 4WheelOnline 2 years ago. I find it really versatile and reliable.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information