+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Jetta (Build Thread)

New Member Ryan.VW will become famous soon enough Ryan.VW will become famous soon enough

My Jetta (Build Thread)

Hey guys, My names Ryan and just thought I would start a build thread sooner rather than later!

I have a 2003 Jetta GLS. I got it about a year ago and have slowly been adding parts and modifying it.

Here is the car the first week I had it.

from there I did the maintenance and got it running perfect.

Shortly after that I bought some gli tail lights and put them on the car just in time for winter lol. The car stayed stock up until this summer when i started putting more money and really worked on it.

First I bought a set of raceland ultimos and put them in the car. So far i have no complaints and they actually ride nice from what i thought they would be like.

I also put on a rep gli front and rear lip.

I picked up a second trunk off of raz and me and my buddy shaved it just waiting for it to be painted right now

My interior was starting to bug me a little and i wanted a change so I used duplicolour fabric paint to paint it black. I was very impressed with how it turned out. I also painted my radio pieces a metallic grey colour so it almost matches the gli brushed aluminum trim

After basically blowing up my front lip (fibreglass) I decided I wanted to go on air. I sourced out a few things and started building my trunk set up.

and finally all done with the fabric.

Also bought these for the car for next year. BBS RS-ii. 18x8.5 fronts and 18x10 rears.

Thats about all I have done up until this point. So big plans for next season. Hope you guys like the car. Here is the latest picture of it.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    nice, those wheels are sick.

picture of headliner installed?
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    Looks great man, keep up the good work and progress pics.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    nice work. Should look good on air.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    NOO WAY! I'm so jealous....you bought those wheels off of vortex correct? I was so close to pulling the trigger on those. Grrrr
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    nice wheels :P
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

New Member Ryan.VW will become famous soon enough Ryan.VW will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejan33 View Post
    NOO WAY! I'm so jealous....you bought those wheels off of vortex correct? I was so close to pulling the trigger on those. Grrrr
    ya haha, I'm pretty happy with them right now

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys and I will try and get a pic or two of the headliner shortly!

Junior Member FER86GTI is on a distinguished road
    i like the sub, nice and clean not all goofy and big box taking up your trunk.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information