+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lol honda thread

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar

lol honda thread

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garag...s-physics.html

saw this on vortex, thought i would post here, the OP in this is really funny with his logic...

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    oh no it just finished on page 12....damn it...i was having too much fun (duh as i am reading this at 2.40am)
    i love that Steve guy's logic...haha....people like him make honda owners seem like such dumbasses
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    lmao, i gave up on page 7.. couldent handle it anymore. but i bet you could make it keep going with the right words hahahaha

"Steve42790

Stephen

and yea ur right dsg improves time, although due to the weight difference i just think the si shud have a better time, especially since they have equal power.

i mean think of it like this, picture 200 horses pulling a 2880 pound weight across a level surface as fast as they can, and picture 200 horses puling 3370 pounds across the same surface. who do u think will cross the surface the fastest? its the same general principal. plus also our si's have an lsd, which improves traction and launch"

thats probabably my favorite post by him

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    lol at post 95#

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve42790

d2 racing coilovers $800 (those are crap, OEM Si springs/dampers are better)

skunk2 camber kit/control arms $300

front camber bolts $50 new

MR tie bar $50 new (and does absolutely nothing)

front and rear sway bars $300 new

front strut bar $200 new (does nothing, strut towers are on the firewall and do not flex on these cars)

rear strut bar $200 new (does nothing)

hawk pads $50-$100 (Consumable)

ss brake lines $20

ate racing brake fluid $15

I never priced everything out, but that what the tech said. might have other stuff done as well that i just havent picked out myself.

Either way, my car handles like its on rails.

I'll add it up for you.... $2035

And I promise you that my 100% stock Si would outhandle your car six ways from Sunday.
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

hahahaha and honda owners wonder why people generalize honda owners as being dumb..
    he continues to troll in this thread about auto vs manual trans
    http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garag...ic-anyway.html

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    lol yeah i read that too for a few pages..its hilarious...there are some people with their heads on their shoulders for more than to just stop the rain from getting in their necks..
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

haahahah i especially like peoples arguments on double clutch and how they would "apparently" refuse to drive an "automatic" supercar

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    People are stupid, end of story! The funniest part of that thread is where the OP tries to claim he was joking all along.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

haha yes! i figured id post up some lolz for anyone needing some

I just finished reading the whole AT vs MT thread...i love this guy, they should make a show about him
    www.Novustech.ca

LOL yea i finished earlier today while procrastinating studying haha, he is amazing, i hope he continues these threads..

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    I can't believe you guys got past page 1, My head hurt then lol.
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

dude its like the juice inside a coconut..(bad example i know but you catch my drift)
    www.Novustech.ca

i love these threads!! really make me lol everytime

Junior Member FER86GTI is on a distinguished road
    i love reading thread like these lol. very common on a honda forum.

vw motors seem to make power more efficient and hold around max power for a longer rpm range. vw just know how to make good cars. I dis like hondas.

VW>HONDA

yes but hondas are cheaper to make faster... much cheaper unfortunately...
    www.Novustech.ca

hondas, when done right (not rice), are very fun to toss around. been there done that. now im in volkswagen and couldent be happier!

ive been in a 400hp civic and i can tell you its not something you laugh at when it drives by you...
    www.Novustech.ca

i lol because watching a civic like that beat so many cars. especially when its a sleeper. i looooove sleepers

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ipop07 View Post
    yes but hondas are cheaper to make faster... much cheaper unfortunately...
    It's really amazing how cheaply you can make a quick track car from an old civic. 93-2000 hatch (eg or ek), K or B series swap, beefed up suspension (control arms, adjustable upper arms, quality coilovers), light wheels, sticky tires, done! For like $10k you can have a really good track car.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

New Member henry17 is on a distinguished road
    Well, that is one long thread. Keeping it in bookmark so I could read past page 2 and so on this weekend.

Too bad, I only saw this thread now. Steve42790's thread is hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information