+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1992 Cabby.stiff A$$ suspension..

1992 Cabby.stiff A$$ suspension..

lowered suspension..but its a rough ride.
    bought the car with the suspension in it.. and driving in toronto sucks because of the unhealthy amount of pot holes and crappy roads..
    is there anyway to make the ride smoother.. with the lowered suspension ..
    it might sound stupid but.. someone MUST know a way around it.

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    a little more info might be key here, what kind of lowered suspension is in it, lowering spring? cut stock springs? coilovers? cup kit(lowering springs/proper struts) from my experience mk1's usually ride like shit when they are lowered on anything but a decent set of coilovers. so if you want to retain the current height you will prolly have to invest in a set of coilovers, if you don't mind being a little higher, i would go back to a stock suspension.(this is what i did when i gave my cabby to my wife) stock suspension rides decent for what it is, in these things at least
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    probably need to get some new suspension. I'm with Dubonic.. stock will give you the best ride.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    You'll have to spend a bunch of money for high quality coilovers, or go back to OEM parts if you want a softer ride.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information