+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To bag or not to bag?

Junior Member Lynch is on a distinguished road Lynch's Avatar

Question To bag or not to bag?

OK so im heading out to waterfest and i was just at the june jitter bug and i am obsessed with air ride hands down the only question i have is i live in the kw area and all the salt they use on the roads in the winter , is it a good idea to install an air ride kit and still be able to drive the car in the winter with no problems??

also if anyone knows whats the best set up for my $$ thanks!!

Member j3ttamaster is a jewel in the rough j3ttamaster is a jewel in the rough j3ttamaster is a jewel in the rough j3ttamaster's Avatar
    I'm not an expert but I wouldn't see a problem with it, you still see transport truck running up and down the road in the winter and 95% run on bags, but I would see if anyone else chimes in.

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    a user on here - madvw - is selling a full air ride kit for a mk3 vr6 golf - don't know what car your in though....
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    no problems driving in the winter. put some air line antifreeze in the tank and keep driving.
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Junior Member Lynch is on a distinguished road Lynch's Avatar
    I own a mk4 jetta but thanks i wasnt sure if it would ruin them or not just making sure before i spend the money haha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information