+ Reply to Thread

Thread: car shoot?

New Member mohawk dan is on a distinguished road
    hey guys most of you already know me from the Monday night meets in Cambridge, I've been wanting to do a big car shoot for a while now, bunch of cars get some other photographers around Gendub to come out too. I wanna do still pictures, panning pictures (rolling pictures) anything cool, really! an anywhere cool as well, message me on here or message me on facebook.

later, Dan
    Last edited by mohawk dan; 05-31-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Senior Member Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop is a splendid one to behold Hilarybilarybop's Avatar
    You know i'm down!
    VRY SIXY

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    I'm in Dan, just to shoot though. No point in taking pictures of my commuter toilet.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Member JC77 is on a distinguished road JC77's Avatar
    I'm down time/date depending
    2004 GTI 1.8T ( AWP ) k04 APR TUNED
    Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    I'm in, would be nice to get a few shots in before Waterfest sometime...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Any date?/time?
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

i haven't picked at date an time yet. but i wanna do it where vagkart was last year the factory's around there where awesome, im also gonna see what i can do about getting a bunch of girls to come out to give the cars a bit more attention if anyone of you guys wanna add me on facebook "dan sheehy" all the stuff i shot is up there. i shot a bunch of cars on monday at the Cambridge meet turned out pretty good i think!

Quote Originally Posted by DUB101 View Post
    I'm in, would be nice to get a few shots in before Waterfest sometime...
    ya man i can do that for you no problem

Quote Originally Posted by JC77 View Post
    I'm down time/date depending
    whats a good time frame for you?

Quote Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
    I'm in Dan, just to shoot though. No point in taking pictures of my commuter toilet.
    bahahaha alright dude, you pick a date then an post it to anyone who is interested in it get the word out to anyone who wants to shoot or have there cars shot

also if it makes no different's id love to start the shoot at sunset an shoot into the night night time car shoots look awesome in my opinion! but its up to how everyone feels about it

Veteran Member 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO is a glorious beacon of light 81CABRIO's Avatar
    Post pics Dan !

I know you shot several cars last Monday night
    * VW ARMY *

WROTH VW

Veteran Member pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga's Avatar
    I am sure he will post them once he figures out this whole Inter-web deal. Just don't hold your breath, he's a little slow
    01 Golf 4dr 1.8T
    04 Passat Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk dan View Post
    whats a good time frame for you?
    Monday night meets are good... I didn't realize you where shooting at the one the other week or I would have cruised on over.

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    ya if you shoot again on monday ill make sure to roll over
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    im so in..

Quote Originally Posted by PolskaGTI View Post
    im so in..
    I don't think you even exist anymore, u just prettend you have a VW still lol I haven't seen you around in a LONG time

Senior Member PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI is a jewel in the rough PolskaGTI's Avatar
    LOL oh thats cause i quit toys r us... and i cruise around the city like all day everyday and i never see anyone :/

Veteran Member pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga is a splendid one to behold pfhettinga's Avatar

Well here are the links to some photos that Dan took from the Monday meet a few weeks back for those who were patiently waiting.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/inkd_photography/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5531.508192315
    01 Golf 4dr 1.8T
    04 Passat Wagon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information