+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front Control arm bushing Replacement?

New Member 96jetta is on a distinguished road

Front Control arm bushing Replacement?

Ok, so I found out yesterday that my bushing is going out. Anyone know how to replace these? Any help would be great.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    They need to be pressed in. So you can do it yourself if you have a vise or bring it to a shop to get it done.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    might be cheaper to just change the control arm..
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    yup www.autopartsway.com full contol arm with bushings $44 bux (canadian)change it all and do both sides
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

New Member Bchain is on a distinguished road
    They are very easy to press in and out. You can do it with a normal bench vice. Only takes 30-45 min per side and makes a WORLD of difference to the handling with new bushings.

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    2 year old thread....and I believe the last one you dug up was 3 years old. pay attention to the last post date before posting. (no admin yet to say this so I took the liberty..)
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Ive PM'd him and mentioned it in another thread, but thanks for also paying attention to that.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information