+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to buy Mk3 clear headlight lens for golf

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar

Where to buy Mk3 clear headlight lens for golf

Hi, so i recently bought some FK powerlooks off vortex for a cheap price of $45 because the guy sold his car and wouldn't fit in his other gti. Doesn't matter point is.
    I just received them today and one headlight lens was destroyed while being shipped cause the douche didn't package it correctly.

I can't seem to find any clear lens to buy for these headlights. Only the stock headlights with the rippled lens.
    Can anyone help me out here? find a site or even if you have a spare headlight with clear lens just let me know.
    thanks.
    its for an mk3 golf

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    just toss that shit in teh garbage and buy some e codes

Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Heiko you shouldn't be allowed to shop for your car without checking in here first lol...

But Liam is right, throw those out and buy some black e-codes!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    naw dont like that style. powerlooks are much better. dont like that stock look but in black...not appealing.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    ^^ You might like the look of those ones better, but e-codes will be WAY higher quality and give WAY better light output as well.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

New Member anguin is on a distinguished road
    hey i ave a broken left 1 to this....well...the mk4 design ....but i was wonder wat your doin with yours if ur selling it or what because it would reall want that leans

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    madddd thread graveyard in here
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information