+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Back to driving my S4

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    see if you can find out from quattro world, i got a buddy in guelph with about 20 audi's scrapped, a4's, a6's, i know he's got standard tranny's , just if they will fit is the key.
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Okey dokey. Can't ask tonight. For some reason that site locks up this POS computer.
    Would rock if he had one!
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB101 View Post
    WAT?

Lead me to this carbon fiber with blue in it please...

http://compositeenvisions.com/raw-fa...5-7oz-767.html

There's lots of places to get it, that was just the first hits I found. You'll probably have to get someone to custom make interior pieces though, I can't see there being a big enough market for different coloured c/f trim pieces for someone to sell it off the shelf.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    ^^^THAT'S the shit!

Posted a query on Quattroworld and the boys there said that the center torsion diff either works or it destroys itself and i must have had two opposite tires on ice. What is weird is it happened at 2 lights in a row. Never had that happen even once before. Was ok on the way home. I may have been freaking out over nothing.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB101 View Post
    WAT?

Lead me to this carbon fiber with blue in it please...

Im pretty sure OCarbon on the 'zine does blue, he does Silver and red for sure.
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    see if you can find out from quattro world, i got a buddy in guelph with about 20 audi's scrapped, a4's, a6's, i know he's got standard tranny's , just if they will fit is the key.

any B6 or B7s?

Oh snap kinda thread jacked sorry Dave!

Umm..... More pictures!
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    nope not that i know of anyway but the guy has audi's poked all over guelph so you never know, i'll find out though
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Back to rockin the //S bomb. Nice to have boost again
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Junior Member B5 Quattro is on a distinguished road B5 Quattro's Avatar
    Any new news on the car ??
    The man that dosent change his mind is the man who has no mind !

New Member henry17 is on a distinguished road
    We need more photos of S4 here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information