+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back to driving my S4

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    I remember my Fire breathing 5 cylinder..... i miss it so !
    Dave... RS2 setup = for young punks street racing on Saturdays
    You need something a little bit more "je ne sais quoi" ..I mean a gt28rs is a bit better... but gt30R is 550hp range.. thats a bit more of a "refined" car IMO.... lol
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Black on black with carbon trim is my ideal car, I just bought a C4 S6 Avant, Europa blue on Ecru interior, i'm debating whether or not carbon will look good in it...

But I like this car a lot, the wheels look good too...but for sure needs a drop!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    nice car what bolt pattern does it have? drop it and it will be ready for power
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB101 View Post
    Black on black with carbon trim is my ideal car, I just bought a C4 S6 Avant, Europa blue on Ecru interior, i'm debating whether or not carbon will look good in it...
    Love the Avants. Carbon Fiber looks good on anything. Do it! You can even get it with blue threads running through it.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KtownDub View Post
    I remember my Fire breathing 5 cylinder..... i miss it so !
    Dave... RS2 setup = for young punks street racing on Saturdays
    You need something a little bit more "je ne sais quoi" ..I mean a gt28rs is a bit better... but gt30R is 550hp range.. thats a bit more of a "refined" car IMO.... lol
    Hahaha, WHY would have got rid of THAT?!?
    I wouldn't even attempt that kind of HP withould a full-on engine build. I wish i had a rich relative that would kak, and actually liked me enough to leave me 20k. Lol.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Quote Originally Posted by ipop07 View Post
    nice car what bolt pattern does it have? drop it and it will be ready for power
    I believe the bolt pattern is 5x115? Have them for sale on Vortex ( sad yes, but i need $$) booooo!
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    5×115? that's odd...
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    Your 5x112 Dave. Just like most other Audis

And why i got rid of her.... I dunno... but another one will be in my future... believe me !
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

And why i got rid of her.... I dunno... but another one will be in my future... believe me !
    Ya ya, 5x112...That's what i said . Lol [as i hasten to edit my other post]
    we really need a head-palm icon. Face-palm...whatever.
    Last edited by AudiDog; 01-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar

hopefully sooner than later!
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Here's one. A rainy day in January.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    solid! ....but are the passenger side windows not tinted?
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Ha, ya they are. It's just the snow behind the car making them look ...more clear? Less tinted? Must be my cameras interpretation of 'that color'. Shitty-ass Fuji-film finepix.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Cleaned up pretty well id say !
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

Mother nature did that. Black cars alway look better when wet. Lol
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Yup ! I love when it rains now
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

rain is only good in the winter!
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiDog View Post
    Love the Avants. Carbon Fiber looks good on anything. Do it! You can even get it with blue threads running through it.
    WAT?

Lead me to this carbon fiber with blue in it please...
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Dunno where you buy it but i used to make it at work. My S4 has fine blue threads running through it.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    i used to make it at work.
    for clarification he works in a cambrdge textile plant where they used to weave the carbon fabric..... there may be some of this in my "collection" from when i worked there
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    So how's that clutch holding up Dave?
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

She's good man. Only part of this car that works right. lol.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    She's good man. Only part of this car that works right. lol.
    Ya, you need to replace the gear box and drive shaft joint/bearing. Whatever is knocking. Might be Diff. bushings.
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Trans for sure. That first gear growl is annoying. Find me a 6 speed would ya. Haha. And definately the diff mount
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Trans for sure. That first gear growl is annoying. Find me a 6 speed would ya. Haha. And definately the diff mount
    6 speed would be sick!
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Now i need a tranny for sure. Differential is slipping badly. Passenger side tire spins like it's on ice then WHAM, grabs like normal.
    Had about enough of this car.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

please let me know if that is indeed true lol...

Haha. Need to locate a tranny or a diff. Once i know how much it will cost, it may well indeed be true.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    oh for fucks sake, i may know of one, i'll find out tomorrow, see if you can find out what the code is for the tranny, or what other ones will fit.
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

For fuck sakes is right. I THINK it's an 01E trans. Dunno what the x-over cars would be.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information