+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back to driving my S4

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar

Back to driving my S4

Well 'The Black Bastard' had a major setback yesterday. The front crossmember snapped and is almost undriveable. Needs serious surgery. So thanks to Jay and a timely arrived part we slapped the Audi back together quick-time and i am boosting again. Yay!
    Not too impressed with this "fully restored from the ground up" Jetta.
    Leaky, holes and moldy door cards. Runs like a champ though, i'll give it that.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Don't trust it as far as you can ghostride it.......

PS..... dave.... I have a "present" for your boosted toy....

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiDog View Post
    Well So thanks to Jay and a timely arrived part we slapped the Audi back together quick-time and i am boosting again. Yay!
    no problem dood guy !, we'll whip the black bastard into shape for the spring, don't you worry
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute

better days
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Lol. That's a real close match.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Quote Originally Posted by BellCityDubber View Post
    Don't trust it as far as you can ghostride it.......

PS..... dave.... I have a "present" for your boosted toy....
    Hey... wut, wut? Don't tease me now.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Lol. That's a real close match.
    thats not you? wf16?
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

^^ No man. Even fooled me for a sec. I thought, Hey, who took a picture of my car? Then i noticed the square lights and fogs and well the driver didn't ring any bells. Lol
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    dog's has small bumpers and 16v chin lip, too

Jes... that too. And no side markers. (should know my car better)
    Last edited by AudiDog; 01-08-2011 at 07:43 AM.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101 has much to be proud of DUB101's Avatar
    I would personally like to see a few pics of this S4 if you don't mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
    in my spare time i like to surround myself with miniature figurines, and pretend that i am a giant. then i steal their livestock and smash their houses so they live in a constant state of fear.

Shit, ya know i'll have to see if i have one. I shall look. (not in the best shape)
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Aha...
    Don't laugh at the Canadian Tire trim.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber is a splendid one to behold BellCityDubber's Avatar
    Hey... wut, wut? Don't tease me now.
    modified wastegate top....
    but I'll need yer old one...

^^ PM'd
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    the cars awesome man! old style audis FTW
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Thx. Needs so much work to make it pretty again. Boooo!
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    Love the car ! Wish i had one of my own
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    this thread needs more pictures of the S4.
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Sorry, i could only find the one. I always feel weird taking pics of my car. Dunno why. See what i can do in the next couple days... Kind of surprised at the interest.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

haha! im the opposite i take picture of my car all the time! You should come out on teh 23rd and I will take some pictures of your car!
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

you also need to lower it
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Working that weekend. I'm really kind of embarrassed about the state it's in anyway. Any money i've spent on it has gone towards fixing it and not into asthetics. Probably5-6k in the last couple years.
    Would LOVE to RS2 it, but alas no $$$
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ252010520

doo ittttt!

Ill take picture(s) and PS so no on will know! lol
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Hahahaha!
    That's what im shootin fer.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

dave already has the carbon fiber trim in his too, he just needs a little paint and some lowerage

And moar powah!
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

when you do this you know you have enough POWA!

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

Fuck me! Yowza.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

scratch that, if you can do it while driving your set.
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information