+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Re-enabled Top Posters :)

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I don't even understand the om nom message. What possible correlation could that have with Chops shitting on your stupid post and your subsequent responses?
    Im gonna wrap it up with eaglelake is drunk or something...that video had nothing to do with it..i watched 6 seconds and wasted my life in that 6 seconds lol
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Veteran Member AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog has a brilliant future AudiDog's Avatar
    Dude is huffin the huka pipe. Something wrong upstairs there.
    Pretty sure Chops liked your story, as i did, then you get all sucky like he's making fun of it? An English comprehension course would be a good idea too.
    1987 Jetta coupe
    1994 Audi URS4

Senior Member xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx is a jewel in the rough xLilJayx's Avatar
    has no one realized EVERY topic this guy posts on it turns into someone fighting with him, or him being a complete dumbass and going in some other direction or stupidness and everyone getting angry? i think he needs to have a post restriction of 5 words a day.
    1998 VW Golf 2.0T ( R.I.P. )
    Dubbin, It's a Life Style

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xLilJayx View Post
    has no one realized EVERY topic this guy posts on it turns into someone fighting with him, or him being a complete dumbass and going in some other direction or stupidness and everyone getting angry? i think he needs to have a post restriction of 5 words a day.
    his time here will be short if he keeps it up....or you guys will just make him so angry he wont come back.
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chipsofsix View Post
    you guys will just make him so angry he wont come back.
    he threatened that before but never followed through
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    They always come back.......period!
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Lava_A3 View Post
    They always come back.......period!

lol yup
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    ha ha... I guess I missed out on the shitstorm.... :facepalm:

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    ^ LOL
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    looks like this eaglelake guy has been building himself quite the reputation on the tex
    multiple usernames and multiple scams......oooohhhh the drama !
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...stay-away-from
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...T-OF-VW-S-SALE
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...398-WTB-bbs-rs
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Junior Member G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben is a name known to all G60duben's Avatar
    wow i just read all of those threads,, what a guy. i have a buddy that does flatland comps. im gunna see if he knows him..

and anyone comming out tonight???
    it's a grenade wating to go off !!

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    I've sold that guy stuff. He seemed like a good guy
    '01 A4 2.1T / '98 Audi A4 Car Trailer / '96 Audi A4 2.8 (parting out) / '06 VW Touareg 3.2L / '99 Honda Civic EK 1.8L
    www.Novustech.ca

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    lol, hilarious.

is he on here too?
    www.Novustech.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information