+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My 2003 VW GTI Unbuild thread.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    well mine sold and his is apart

just saying
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    ahhaa yah i still need to torque all the head bolts and crap - there's lots left to do.. exhaust is looming.

it wont stay that clean lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    no. the 1.8T engine > everything. End of story.

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    I hate it when ppl say that....if you use your tools properly you know how important they to do a job you will take care of them and clean them after the job is done.

Unless you are a tool.

Veteran Member Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3 has a reputation beyond repute Lava_A3's Avatar
    ^^^i own a lot of tools, and do care about them. but there is no way that top of the chest is gonna stay that neat. socket are round there gonna roll around on that mat a soon as he goes to grab the one in the middle. not to mention all the sizes perfectly displayed. I use socket trays on the top of my box, downfall on that small box is he wouldnt be able to close the lid. there all organized and i can grab and go quickly/ stores them vertical, with the sizes displayed.

They make nice ones to hold them flat too! either magnetic trays, or by drive size and they clip in. either way be organized is a must. nothing worse then a mystery drawer where everything is thrown in

pics for ideas

tray

sticks

my prediction of that tool box

VAGKRAFT - Dead President - Hip Hop --> 141.0 dB
    Jet plane (near) --> 140dB
    WF15 - Master P - Them Jean --> 135.9 dB
    Jet plane (from 100 feet away) --> 135.0dB
    Threshold of pain --> 125 dB
    OT

You close to Hamilton?

I fucking hate Hamilton

That is all

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    LOL so true. Those trays look great though.
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    I'm like 3 exhaust bolts and a gasket away from starting this up!

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    And a MAF according to your WTB thread LOL
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

A MAF, 6 more bolts, oil and coolant.. should be good to start.

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    What parts ya need?
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

MAF, O2 Sensor, The rubber Y breather hose that goes from the valve cover to the intake, the hose that goes from intercooler to DV

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    I should have most of that stuff, i just gotta ask Jay where he put it lol. If i can find it you can have it.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I finally caved and had Jason put my timing belt on (I was way to scared) and to weld up the exhaust.

I finished 99% of the engine tonight, put the rebar on, and the lights. Wow, everything is crazy new looking after I cleaned it all up, considering this car is hitting 9 years. All I have to do is clean up the crap on the outside, touch up the paint and clean the hell out of the interior.

I almost want to keep the car and drive it considering it will last another 250k easily.

interior cleaning. everything is coming together.

even taking the seats out to clean!

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Looks great Harry! New winter beaters' beater?
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

no way you can keep it, 1st time some douche is beside you and you don't have BT anymore , you will be sad.

looks great though

^^^ THIS! Agreed.

A dude in a Murano beat me a few days ago in the Touareg though. lol. SUV racing.

swing by foreign and slap on Jason's turbo kit

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post
    Looks great Harry! New winter beaters' beater?
    No more FWD beaters for people with AWD!!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information