+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Operation Moar Low: My MK4 Air Ride Build

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar
    yeah, need to patch a tire and roll fenders.
    bankrupt.
    SymproCNC.com im for all your machining needs (spacers, center cap spikes etc)

Veteran Member Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber has a reputation beyond repute Punjabi_Dubber's Avatar

Last edited by Punjabi_Dubber; 10-10-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    bankrupt.

Member idarsot has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Wow!! What a nice car

thanks man.
    bankrupt.

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    tiiight

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    that is awesome. congrats on a very well done car!

Member hotrod198 has a spectacular aura about hotrod198 has a spectacular aura about hotrod198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    patches are so much better and usually like 5 bucks more. Plugs have the potential to pop out at high speeds. patch will never leak or cause issues
    Patch plugs are the best. And never go to CT. My aunt has done training there on how to install patch plugs, and they really don't know what they're doing there or even care. And didn't want a woman to show them how to do it properly. I also know the guy that supplies them with wheel weights and he said they don't purchase every type. They just try to make them work on the rim which can be dangerous. I had them repair a tire a long time ago and the used the wrong wheel weight and the metal band cut into the tire and caused it to leak destroying it!

So redid my trunk setup today. took it apart and put it all back together in 8 hours.

went from this

to this. false floor tomorrow and everything will be hidden and i'll have my trunk back

maybe grab some laminate flooring to cover up the floor and make it look clean.
    bankrupt.

Senior Member chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix is a splendid one to behold chipsofsix's Avatar
    Deff gonna be a cleaner setup when done! looking good so far. What syle of laminate are you gonna use?
    08 A4 S-Line 2.0T Quattro 6 Speed
    F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W
    loading HATERS.....99% ████████████████]

prolly something dark, black or espresso
    bankrupt.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Just be careful with dark, it scratches easy and its very hard to cover once the colour is scratched off..
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

done.
    bankrupt.

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    i have to admit i like the look, and the idea behind it, i'm just curious as to how well laminate will hold up to the wear and tear of this type of situation. hopefully it works well. this is by far my favorite mk4 on the go these days, nice and clean
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops has a reputation beyond repute Chops's Avatar
    laminate floor is a helluva lot tougher than ppl think, my whole house has laminate floors and i have a dog that is continuously runningand sliding on the floor and you cannot tell, no claw mark or scratches at all.

that being said, its a higher quality flooring, and as with most things i'm sure there are poorer quality examples that scratch easily.

Member dino2112 is just really nice dino2112 is just really nice dino2112 is just really nice dino2112 is just really nice dino2112's Avatar
    looks sick!
    99 jetta tdi(daily) 1990 jetta TD (project)
    accessories in motion http://accessoriesinmotion.ca/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information