Closed Thread

Thread: Roger Phone Plans for USA

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar

Roger Phone Plans for USA

As you know - my BB follows me everywhere.

The last few years I have been buying 10 dollar Rogers "travel packs" which covered you up to like 30 megs of usage and less than a few cents for every KB over - but now the $10 dollar pack only covers you for 10 megs, which I'm certain I will go over.

Anyone adding these travel packs or whatever to your phone? whats the best option?

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    no one?? everyone just going to pay $400 dollars for the weekend cell bill?!

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I think Rogers has a 60$ plan you get for unlimited data for roaming.

Let me look through a couple emails I get back to you.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    Apparently theres a 10$ unlimited data plan and a 40$ 60min voice plan you can get.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

That might be just for corporate plans then.

Wow talk about gouging.

I dont think you have a better choice unless you call into retentions or something.
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    or send your texts etc thru carrier pigeon seeing as they don't qualify as data, lol
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

Senior Member thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt has much to be proud of thekatt's Avatar
    Im excited for the "welcome to AT&T" text you get when u cross the border.

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    What I use now when I'm in the states is a prepaid Verizon phone. I bought the thing for $30 bucks, came with a $15 credit - unlimited calling for $3.99/day, 1 cent per text.

Not ideal, but it shows how retarded Rogers/Telus/Whoever are with their U.S rates, that you can pretty much get an ENTIRELY new phone for less than adding U.S calling/data to a Canadian phone.
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Unlock phone, get pre-paid sim card and you won't have to worry about getting F***ed up the ass when you get back.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Senior Member Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33 is a splendid one to behold Dejan33's Avatar
    I added a 10mb for $30 option. 5$ text option, that gives you 25 sent and unlimited received(you will get charged for received if you do not have this option). You can also go with a data one rate plan, its a plan with north america wide data built in, so you can switch to that but it does recommit you on a new 3 year term, and its only a good option if you travel to the states often.

TIPS:

-Data covers: email, bbm, web browsing, facebook etc ****DOES NOT COVER TEXTING****
    -You still need a texting pack and a voice pack if you plan to do either
    -Call Rogers before you reach the states to add those packs
    -You do not have to call and have the travel packs removed as they expire within 30 days.
    2005 GLI 1.8T|Foreign Automotive 519-894-9551| http://www.foreignautomotive.ca
    -----------------------------------------------
    Follow on: Facebook

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    i added $40 dollar plan for Voice and Text. for the month. And, I'm gone only a couple days...Gonna claim expenses for it for sure.
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    old thread is old
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

closethread.jpg
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Closed Thread

Thread Information