+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Audi TT K04 turbo, manifold, DP and stuff for conversion

New Member Gambit is on a distinguished road

FS: Audi TT K04 turbo, manifold, DP and stuff for conversion

I am selling all the stuff that I have gathered since now I have an Audi TT and can't continue the project any further. I had the turbo installed with the dual downpipes and can say for certain that it all fits in a Jetta engine bay with no problems. The only things that I found out that I need (and that I don't have) are the oil and coolant lines for this turbo. You have to understand that all of these pieces are OEM VW/Audi pieces and that is what I was shooting for - upgrading my Jetta using OEM equipment. Whoever decides to undertake this project will need to have access to someone who can fabricate a few pipes for them - the intercooler piping on a Audi TT 225 goes over the engine and down to the 1st intercooler and so on, while on a Jetta/Golf the piping goes behind the engine down and under. This piping would have to be extended a bit since the new downpipe has a bend that pushes the old piping a bit. Another option is to go for the Intercooler kit from http://www.20vt.com (this is what I would have done if I was continuing with this project) which has the piping that resembles the Audi TT 225.
    you can look at some of the pictures of what I'm including in the album >>>HERE<<<
    Here is a list:

1 Audi TT K04 Turbo (new)
    1 Audi TT exhaust manifold (new)
    3 Audi TT turbo/downpipe studs (new)
    3 Audi TT Turbo/manifold bolts and washers - new (the set cost $60 at the dealer!)
    1 Audi TT turbo/manifold gasket - new
    1 Audi TT turbo/downpipe gasket - new
    2 Audi TT downpipe/dual cats gaskets - new
    1 Audi TT turbo brace - new
    1 Audi TT Downpipe - used
    2 Audi TT cats with 2 - 1 Y connector (2.5" connection for cat back exhaust) - used
    4 Audi TT injectors - used
    The asking price for all of this is $1550 Just for reference the turbo and the manifold sell for about $1500 and the injectors (new) cost about $125 each...

2001 Amulet Red Audi TT 225 Quattro
    2001 Cool White Jetta Wofsburg 1.8T

Tuesday Morning BUMP

Veteran Member Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78 has much to be proud of Kei78's Avatar
    woah!

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    Wow, I didn't realize the exhaust had a Y on it for the TT, or did you custom fab that??

This setup is pretty much complete except for the oil and coolant lines correct?!

The DP in the pic is the stock Audi part. I have not seen an aftermarket part for the DP because apparently it's a pretty good piece. Miltek makes some "high flow" cats that they sell for $1200 (US)

What's missing from making this my dream is the oil/coolant lines, the intake rubber boot, and as an option - the 20vt front mount IC which has the same piping as an Audi TT... As I mentioned above - Revo programming would be great on this setup (I assume this based on what has been already done overseas with this programming)

bada BUMP

An-out-of-nowhere-BUMP I thought I had a sale and was holding this for someone but they backed out so it's on the market again. Just for fun I'm attaching what my TT (using the same type turbo) put down with just an APR chip:

That is to all four wheels - imagine what it can do on just two

yet another bump

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information