+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuel pump relay

fuel pump relay

hi guys, new to the site, so not sure werei this needs to be, but recently dont 20vt conversion on my corrado 16v and for sum reason the relay for my fuel pump wont engauge but i have replaced it, ant it operates off other relays. cant anyone tell me what could stop the relay operatin

Moderator CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski has a brilliant future CommradePolski's Avatar
    I dont have the right info for you, but I moved your thread into the right section. Good luck in your search for an answer.
    Nobody calls Han Solo a Bitch!
    www.vwr20.com
    www.generationdub.com
    My Ride

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    sounds like you don't have the mandatory 12v signal going to the relay, try testing out the plug with a multimeter and make sure you have power where there is supposed to be power.also i've seen others who have done work on their cars and dropped one of the wires by accident that was supposed to be hooked to the battery, thus not giving power to the fuse panel. make sure you have everything wired properly.
    then post some pics of your car!
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

global93
    up top

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information