+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jetta mk6 OMG!!!!

Member The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid's Avatar

Jetta mk6 OMG!!!!

And it will probably come in a 2-door!

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publi...cle_2694.shtml

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    First glance, looks like a passat, but the two door is very slick indeed.
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Senior Member TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub has a spectacular aura about TurboDub's Avatar
    The rear lights are reminiscent of A4 and A5.
    2002 VW Jetta 1.8T

Laughter is the best medicine, but if you have inside jokes with yourself, you've gone too far.

Senior Member polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub is a splendid one to behold polish_vdub's Avatar
    sweet hopefully it comes with FIS cluster and those sweet seats in canada if we ever get it

Amature Wheel Whore In Training.

Veteran Member Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen has a reputation beyond repute Jurjen's Avatar
    Yay! All the drawbacks of a 2dr GTI and none of the advantages :P
    "A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

Senior Member yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer is a jewel in the rough yamahammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurjen View Post
    Yay! All the drawbacks of a 2dr GTI and none of the advantages :P
    LMAO.

In my opinion that interior is ugly, its too bright and chromy. :S
    "Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko, Spike them!"

Member korb is on a distinguished road korb's Avatar
    id buy that

Member green337 will become famous soon enough green337 will become famous soon enough green337's Avatar
    I would trade my MKV for it (GLI model though)

New Member cornish is on a distinguished road
    love it id buy a diesel

Member The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid has a spectacular aura about The Weide Motors Kid's Avatar
    Ya a 2-door TDI jetta would be a pretty cool car, and i'm sure it will come in a dark interior

Senior Member VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic is a splendid one to behold VR6aholic's Avatar
    Looks just like the A5 to me. Don't know that I would want the two door even though I'm partial to gti's. If I was buying a jetta it would be because I want a bigger, easier to access car and a two door would just defeat that purpose. All in all it looks nice though. They need a big motor for a car that size, none of this 2.0 business
    ..______
    /__|___\__
    |_@____@_\
    http://www.wrothvw.com

Veteran Member TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race is a splendid one to behold TDI_race's Avatar
    love it! really getting sick of VAG's cheesy LED running lights though
    Volkswagens aren't my thing

Veteran Member DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS has much to be proud of DrZEUS's Avatar
    very nice! would love to see some "real" shots to get a real idea of what it looks like!
    2008 Audi A4 S-Line Quattro | 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg

Member SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3 is a jewel in the rough SikMK3's Avatar
    Very nice... Diggin' the 2-door!
    White 98 Golf 2.0 8v - Gone
    Molten Silver 02 Sentra SeR Spec-v - I/H/E, Prothane Solid Motor Mounts, Brembo Blanks, Hawk HPS Pads, Custom "Spec V" Grille, Shorty antenna...

Hey Randy,

VR swap?

Veteran Member dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion has much to be proud of dubonic possesion's Avatar
    thats 5 mk's too new for me , they got it right the first time....why keep trying????
    Well, excuse me, for having ENORMOUS flaws, that i don't work on !
    www.berlinklassik.ca be there !

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    I'd hit that in a second. Just a little unsure of the new dash designs..
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future justboj has a brilliant future
    not a kid friendly interior thats for sure. It'll have scuff marks, and crumbs all over the place with that interior color choice. Very luxurious styling....practically deserves the 4 rings badge instead.
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 Unitronic Dealer

Veteran Member MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6 has much to be proud of MikeVR6's Avatar
    That interior is perfect, imagine that in a nice brown color leather. Coupe yes please!
    2000 GTI VR6
    | My Twitter

Senior Member Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko is a jewel in the rough Heiko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahammer View Post
    First glance, looks like a passat, but the two door is very slick indeed.
    everything looks like a passat to you Joe lol u think my damn Eurovan does :P ahaha

Member Kager is on a distinguished road Kager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahammer View Post
    LMAO.

In my opinion that interior is ugly, its too bright and chromy. :S
    get a black interior will solve your problem
    2013 VW Golf GTi
    2009 VW Tiguan (SOLD)
    2006 VW golf TDI (SOLD)
    2001 VW Jetta 1.8T (SOLD)

Junior Member turbokurt is an unknown quantity at this point
    i dont know those white seats dont really do it for me

Senior Member ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI is a splendid one to behold ABAGTI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbokurt View Post
    i dont know those white seats dont really do it for me
    they would get dirty fast.
    1997 GTI 2.slow

New Member 4mo is on a distinguished road
    wow! the 2 door looks really good

Junior Member TurboJett is on a distinguished road
    Yeah I like exterior, interior is iffy.

Junior Member jeager is on a distinguished road
    This car is wicked! can't wait to test drive one!

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    saw this at the toronto autoshow this weekend, looks way better in person.
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

Veteran Member doob is just really nice doob is just really nice doob is just really nice doob is just really nice doob is just really nice
    Love it!
    Bob Blakeborough
    Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
    Bay 6, 1303 44th Ave NE, Calgary AB, T2E6L5
    888.769.1772 Toll Free
    bob@urbanexp.ca

the car looks even better in person.

nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information