+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Signatures / Avatars

Veteran Member SR20DET is on a distinguished road SR20DET's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911
    Quote Originally Posted by SR20DET
    My new one isn't bad is it?
    Is too tall and takes alot pf page space, but who am i to judge anywayz
    What? How big is your monitor? 4"?? (pun intended)
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Veteran Member SR20DET is on a distinguished road SR20DET's Avatar
    I found my avatar!
    Dave

2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2011 Kia Sorento AWD

Veteran Member Guess is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler911
    My new one isn't bad is it?
    Is too tall and takes alot pf page space, but who am i to judge anywayz
    What? How big is your monitor? 4"?? (pun intended)

No its an inch and a half.... Its designed that way so his dick doesnt get lonely.

Member teknojnky is on a distinguished road
    I certainly hope that the image in my sig is not too big.

Veteran Member VW_Fluke_Ster is on a distinguished road VW_Fluke_Ster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed
    u know gerbil...the point of avatars is to eliminate the pics in the sigs ...ya...thanks for coming out
    BAH HA HA!
    2011 Touareg TDI Execline (Canyon Grey Metallic) - current
    99 Ford Taurus SE - R.I.P.
    86 VW GTI - R.I.P
    www.GenerationDUB.com | www.maxbimmer.com | www.vw-style.net | www.dub-nation.com | www.carspyshots.net

Veteran Member Guess is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by footose
    Awesome Best Idea to date
    Kewl, are you gonna copy it?!!
    Suck my dick. Fagget

Veteran Member Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz has a reputation beyond repute Kooz's Avatar
    POINTASAURAS REX for footose
    12V

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Are animated gif going to be allowed?
    Under Pressure

New Member vr6piloto is on a distinguished road vr6piloto's Avatar
    I tried uploading my avatar with the link to my files but it doesn't work. It is a jpeg file 80 x 80 and 1.64 kb.

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    So you went:

- Click on User CP
    - Click Edit Avatar
    - Click Browse
    - Found your file and clicked Open
    - Click Save Changes

...and it still didn't work? If so, I've got no clue what's going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    So you went:

- Click on User CP
    - Click Edit Avatar
    - Click Browse
    - Found your file and clicked Open
    - Click Save Changes

...and it still didn't work? If so, I've got no clue what's going wrong.
    I just tried it again just like you explain it and here you see, no picture.

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    That's odd. Ok, email the picture to me at panzer_bandit@hotmail.com (panzer UNDERSCORE bandit AT hotmail DOT com), I'll upload it for you and then you can try putting that URL in the other box on the Avatar screen and see if that works.

Thumbs up

That's odd. Ok, email the picture to me at panzer_bandit@hotmail.com (panzer UNDERSCORE bandit AT hotmail DOT com), I'll upload it for you and then you can try putting that URL in the other box on the Avatar screen and see if that works.
    E-mail sent. Thankshttp://forums.generationdub.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
    Thumbs up

Didn't get it!

panzer_bandit @ hotmail.com?

Administrator footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose has a reputation beyond repute footose's Avatar
    strange... let me know if this is problem, could have something to do with the upgrade

I don't know what's going on. I just tried it and as you'll see, it worked fine.

<---------

Went from my fake lowered ground-up of the rear wheel pic to my sweet pixel-art Jetta.

I didn't get his email either though. Could he be having some wicked protective firewall stuff going on? Probably a stupid suggestion, but so am I.

Didn't get it!

panzer_bandit @ hotmail.com?
    Resent you the e-mail.

Got it that time. There were three pics in the email, so I uploaded all of them. One was a VW characature (or however the eff it's spelled), the other was a signature, and one was some logo.

Here are the URL's. Copy and paste them into the section on the avatar page and they should let you go. Note that the first one is the only one that's going to work in it's current form because it fits in the 96 x 96 pixel limit.

http://upload.generationdub.com/images/VR6image004.jpg

http://upload.generationdub.com/images/VR6image008.jpg

http://upload.generationdub.com/images/VR6image010.jpg

Here they are as images.

Thanks. But did you not get the attachments?

As you can see, it still doesn't work. However it shows up as my image in the CP signature screen. Does it have anything to do with the amount of posts I have?

Gees, I haven't a clue what's going wrong.

As far as the email, the pics I posted above were the only things attached in the email.

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Fixed... All I did was click the 'enable custom avatar' check box, then entered the URL and clicked save.. Its probably slightly different since I did it through at moderator control panel, but I'm guessing maybe you didn't click on the 'enable custom avatar' check box.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Thanks. It obviously works now and that is exactly what the problem was.

Member Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet's Avatar
    That's weird, I changed my avatar yesterday, and did it again today, but I still see my old avatar
    Olga Kipkala
    VW New & Pre-Owned Car Sales
    okipkala@volkswagendowntowntoronto.ca
    www.vwtoronto.ca
    ~ If it ain't rubbin then you ain't Vdubin ~

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    It could be because you are trying to upload something that's over the allowable sizes.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Member Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet's Avatar
    Oops, never mind

Sorry for any confusion LOL
    Last edited by Bastet; 10-24-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Figured it out :)
    Olga Kipkala
    VW New & Pre-Owned Car Sales
    okipkala@volkswagendowntowntoronto.ca
    www.vwtoronto.ca
    ~ If it ain't rubbin then you ain't Vdubin ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information