+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary 2010 Golf / Wagon / GTI order sheets ( Canadian )

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar

Preliminary 2010 Golf / Wagon / GTI order sheets ( Canadian )

Here are the preliminary order sheets for 2010 from VW Canada. These are open for dealers to place orders, but will probably no have actual pricing for a couple of months and cars will not be here till this fall.

For those who have been following, the american specs/order sheets have been out for awhile now with great excitement from consumers. UNFORTUNATELY VW Canada once again has spec'd our cars completely different from the US and IMO not for the better.

As it stands right now the Mk6 Golf TDI will NOT be available in a 2 door like in the US. Also The range of Golf models will NOT HAVE, even an option for XENON, NAV, or Dynaudio like they do in the US, only the GTI will have those options.

Needless to say, with the lease running out on the A3 in March I was prepared to put down a deposit this fall for a Candy White 2dr TDI with Sunroof, Xenon, Dynaudio, cold weather + more.... Now who knows, may have to start looking at other cars, or see about buying in the states. VW Canada dropped the ball on this one.

though to Jouko from Georgetown who had been talking to me months ago about the new Mk6 and emailed me immediatly yesterday once he recieved the info.

Now the Order guides. ( Full Spec sheets not released yet )

Last edited by EMSbyDay; 07-06-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Veteran Member vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento has a brilliant future vdubvento's Avatar
    No workie. Fail.
    Mk3 Jetta 20V | B5.5 Passat TDI 5MT | OEM+ | chopshop |
    moar.

Veteran Member Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute Zuber Speed has a reputation beyond repute
    cant say im surprised that Canada doesnt get what US does. Nothing new, happens with EVERY model VW releases. Canada cannot compete with the amount of sales USA generates
    24v

Veteran Member euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of euro.lo has much to be proud of
    That blows, just get one in the states, you'll prob save urself some coin anyways.

Veteran Member Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb has a reputation beyond repute Neb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonersvr6 View Post
    That blows, just get one in the states, you'll prob save urself some coin anyways.
    x2 well if the dollar ever goes up
    Need design work?
    www.benpurkissdesign.com

Veteran Member ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW has a spectacular aura about ZIPN VW's Avatar
    Unlike before 2008, US VW warranty does not transfer to Canada anymore.
    Personally, I like the options and packages. The only thing that would be nice is to have Dynaudio as a separate option. I can see why people looking at the new golf would be upset.

Depending on finance rates, payments, and whenever the toronto strike ends, I'm looking at:

GTI 5dr Manual
    18" Wheels
    Luxury Leather Package
    Tech Package

First new car. Cannot wait.
    Under Pressure

Moderator EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay has a reputation beyond repute EMSbyDay's Avatar
    hmmm, will try to get pics back.

HARRY fix the uploader.

Veteran Member KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub is just really nice KtownDub's Avatar
    Give it time. I bet they will offer more after 6 months or somthing of the initial model being released
    PAST- 85 VW Cabriolet- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 93 VW Passat VR6- 85 VW GTI- 93 VW Golf ABA- 90 Audi Coupe Quattro- 92 VW GTi 16v- 92 VW Golf 1.6TD- 1980 VW Rabbit- 86 Audi 5000CDQ- 90 VW Corrado- 91 VW Passat Wagon 16v- 93 VW Passat VR6- 87 Audi 4000TQ- 86 Audi 4000SQ- 86 VW Jetta TD- 89 Audi 90Q- 91 Jetta GTX- 92 VW Golf TD
    PRESENT- 84 GLI

I hope so, but it better be quick, I'll need a new car by Mar 22 and with these cars not even arriving on our shores till this fall thats not alot of time.

PICS FIXED

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    man you're quick... those just went up on our site...
    Mike Benford
    Sales and Leasing Professional
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

oh I'm on top of it. Just pissed right now because I was ready to put down on a fully loaded 2 dr tdi which apparently only the US is getting now

Sponsor

vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302 is a glorious beacon of light vw1302's Avatar
    yeah that's balls
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Senior Member ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives is a name known to all ninelives's Avatar
    Any pics of the golf wagon?

Thought has crossed my mind.

Mike, do you know what the warranty situation is if I import an American TDI?

New Member MTD is on a distinguished road
    Any updates to these? Pricing? Im interested in a GTI with the Tech package.

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    email /call Mike

Mike Benford
    Sales and Leasing Consultant
    mbenford@brantfordvw.com
    http://www.brantfordvw.com
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

New Member ZeRoMaX is on a distinguished road
    Interesting specs maybe I should consider trading in for an MKVI.

They won't let me post links because I am a new user, so type in the URL for youtube and put this after the backslash: watch?v=PlITIr_WgwI

and enjoy.

They're here...

If they are on our shores I can only assume we must be getting pricing VERY soon..... Mike?

New Member bubuski is on a distinguished road
    They all look like Golfs to me.

Sponsor

I still have no pricing... We've been coached to use 2009 pricing for now for any pre-orders...
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

Sponsor

As for importing a 2 door TDi, you will have to go back to the states for warranty work. in 2009 the US warranty changed to the "care free" maintenance. it's the equivalant to a 3year/60K.
    Mike Benford
    www.brantfordvw.com
    2010 GTI 2dr DBP

I noticed a 2010 Jetta TDI on my dealer's lot for 31K, think it was a comfortline. Assuming there is about a 3k difference between the 2009 Rabbits and the 2009 Jettas, I'm assuming a 2010 Golf TDI comfortline will be about 28k?

Is that rational thinking (with correct figures)?

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    cant say im surprised that Canada doesnt get what US does. Nothing new, happens with EVERY model VW releases. Canada cannot compete with the amount of sales USA generates
    It doesn't make sense any more why Canada doesn't get the same cars that the US does.. It did before because of the bumper laws, but now that ours are aligned with the US(and Europe), there's no extra cost to have the car in Canada.

Plus, if the two door body is available and the TDI is available, why the hell wouldn't they offer the two combined up here.
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

cause now your forced to buy the more expensive 4dr

Moderator wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons has a reputation beyond repute wparsons's Avatar
    weak!
    Light travels faster than sound, so people may appear to be bright until you hear them speak...
    flickr

Hello everyone. It's my first post here. My other cars are MY99 Impreza 2.5RS (original owner), and 2005 Malibu Maxx.

Anyhow, vw.ca has been updated, and 2010 prices are out. MSRP for Golf Wagon DSG TDI Highline is just $200 more than 2009.

Hopefully I'll have one on my driveway in about a month. Still have no clue about the delivery dates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information