+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Preliminary 2010 Golf / Wagon / GTI order sheets ( Canadian )

good news: 2010 Golf Wagon TDI DSG Highline (with ESP ) is now cheaper by $1,650
    bad news: it won't be here until November

Thank you!

I've been checking that site non-stop for the past 3 months. Figures, as soon as I give up hope and decide to just wait for them to arrive at the dealer, the site gets updated.

Appreciate the heads-up!

Senior Member TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY is a splendid one to behold TDIGUY's Avatar
    Just talked to TeeJayTDI and he spotted a MKVI Golf Wagon TDI at the VW in North Bay
    2003 Golf TDI
    1987 Cabriolet Bestsellers Edition

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Spotted on the 401 (on the bottom). MVI Golf Variant TDi.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	09282009233.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	796.4 KB
ID:	3307   Click image for larger version

Name:	09282009234.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	3308  
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

Member Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet's Avatar
    Yes, there are more and more new golfs and golf wagons ( gas and TDI versions) are coming

The last one to come - Golf TDI - expected to be here by December/January. Must be a great car!
    Olga Kipkala
    VW New & Pre-Owned Car Sales
    okipkala@volkswagendowntowntoronto.ca
    www.vwtoronto.ca
    ~ If it ain't rubbin then you ain't Vdubin ~

Member Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet has much to be proud of Bastet's Avatar
    Sorry to deliver bad news - but R isn't coming to Canada, at least any time soon :P
    Olga Kipkala
    VW New & Pre-Owned Car Sales
    okipkala@volkswagendowntowntoronto.ca
    www.vwtoronto.ca
    ~ If it ain't rubbin then you ain't Vdubin ~

Veteran Member brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435 is a glorious beacon of light brendan_435's Avatar
    Ric that's the golf wagon.
    Likesgehenntodenrepairshoppenalot... or jetta for short

Moderator Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas has a reputation beyond repute Ricas's Avatar
    Yes, I know that. That's what I said... Actually I said Variant which in Europe mean wagon. By bad.
    2003 GTi K04 Equipped and APR Tuned | My Flickr |

I ain't even mad.

RSLearningServices.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information