+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forza 3 vs. GT5

Veteran Member Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S has a spectacular aura about Sammi_S's Avatar
    I have PS3 and have played GT4 and love it but i recently got Xbox 360 (3 weeks ago) and now playing Forza 2 .. I must say ... I like it better, and i'm looking forward to #3 and since my b-day is in october that will be my gift to myself ... not that expensive since i flashed my 360 !
    -2009 Audi A3 FWD/DSG

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    I am so glad I didn't sell my 360 now

Loved Forza 1 and 2... 3 should be ace.

Here's what I like better about Forza that GT misses:

Car sounds are very close to real.

Graphics are great

Tracks feel more real

specs seem more feasible (hp, weight, tuning, etc...)

Who has a 1369898 Hp Suzuki Pikes Peak Escudo anyways that does 360mph

I hope the Audi R10 makes to this new Forza and allow more advanced tuning such as ignition advance, turbo sizes, other cool shit. And Dyno Tune
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Junior Member HeveyS4 is on a distinguished road
    you guys are all high. put down the pipe .. everyone knows Forza is a shit knock off of GT .

the only reason anyone likes Forza is its arcade racing game made for kids. if you want a racing sim GT5 will crush all. simple as that. and trust me i am loving my GT5p with my g25 racing setup. cant wait until the full game comes out

Moderator soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute soundwave has a reputation beyond repute
    ^ sick
    Foreign Automotive (519)894-9551 | Chopshop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuber Speed View Post
    ....back when I was hardcore

Veteran Member CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow is a name known to all CaptainSlow's Avatar
    That Is Sick... Ughhhhhh! Must Build One!
    B6 A4 1.8TQ - DD

Veteran Member ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07 is a splendid one to behold ipop07's Avatar
    yep

Veteran Member Neal has a spectacular aura about Neal has a spectacular aura about
    Hevey's photo explains all... that 3rd pedal down there folks makes a world of difference GT5>>>FORZA for driving sim.

now if you like ricing up cars well then FORZA kicks butt... meaning i will probably have both :P lol...
    Team TBA sponsored by Yokohama - "doWhatULove"
    Stock Skyline R32 :P
    96 VW Blue 4DR 1.8L Golf FOR SALE!
    12 VW Graphite Blue 4DR TDi Golf / 12 VW Black Execline Touareg
    www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "Like" us

Veteran Member awya14 has a spectacular aura about awya14 has a spectacular aura about awya14's Avatar
    too bad the Wii doesnt have anything better then NFS..Im so bored with it ..but dont wanna buy a new system just for a race game(all I play)
    2001 wolfsburg

PGR3 imo is still the best live racing game out there...not to mention you can play cat & mouse, last man standing and so many other modes

highly recommend it and you could pick it up for less then 10 bucks at any eb games out there

Member Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough Wolfie_1point8_T is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by awya14 View Post
    too bad the Wii doesnt have anything better then NFS..Im so bored with it ..but dont wanna buy a new system just for a race game(all I play)
    360's are dirt cheap now. you will never get bored of Forza 3!!!
    Jetta 1.8t Wolfsburgers // Unitronic Stg 1+

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Hevey's photo explains all... that 3rd pedal down there folks makes a world of difference GT5>>>FORZA for driving sim.
    Forza 3 has clutch pedal and 6-spd support with the Fanatec wheels.

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    OMFG.... are we seriously starting this thread.

As soon as one ps3 owner says something... watch all the xbox guys start whining.

GT5 is better, ps3 is better. End of discussion. im done.

l
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

Veteran Member Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute Raz has a reputation beyond repute
    The new guy bounced the topic, I was just correcting the information that said that only GT3 supported a clutch pedal.

I have no doubt that GT5 will be a good game, but Polyphony is spending way too much fucking time on butterscotch and lollipops for the game rather than just releasing it. Who cares about the GPS race track thing? So their damage modeling is terrible, get over it. Just release the fucking thing and patch it / offer DLC content later to include some of the things that aren't done.

360 has had two excellent Forza titles in the same time PS2'ers (lets not forget where the game was supposed to come out first) and PS3'ers have been waiting for GT5.

Veteran Member stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble has a brilliant future stealth bubble's Avatar
    yeah, im just playing bro.....

i really dont like the Gran Turismo series. I ve played forza, and think its a better game. I will have to try the GT5 though.
    1998 GTI VR6
    I got vendettas in dice games against ass betters, and niggaz who pump wheels and drive Jettas.-Jay-Z/Reasonable Doubt
    I gotta thing for them big body Benzes, it dulls my senses, In love with a V-Dub engine.Jay-Z/The Black Album

My only complaint with the GT series is that they're still using that really antiquated physics system, and that they work on having so many cars even though so many of them are redundant.

I don't need 6 of the same Honda Civic DX in a 1994, 1995, 1996, etc. There's something like 57 Skylines in the game (Forza has around 11 + a few GT2 race cars).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

GT series has always bothered me though.... good game though.
    gonna have to rent GT5 and check it out.
    1998 GTI VR6

New Member henry17 is on a distinguished road
    Forza is a better game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information